i need more quest ...

linkin

Question

I end pirates quest's and pirate capitain quast, but in island i dont look more quest, and have much others areas for i play in island but no look others quest in npc :( im ranger elf em sapphire, plz help-me

7 answers to this question

Not sure what you're saying but at that point (assuming the pirate captain quest is fresh) you should be able to move into new areas by doing all the regular quests and leaving bosses to be dealt with in the future. This will change later in the game though.

Personally I got stuck in one point as well but then I found this one druid who gave me a quest. You can find him in the northern watchpost, just east of the harbor area. You can travel there from the harbor map but instead go two maps south, then one map east and finally two maps north. Check if he offers you a new quest.

I'm gettin an error message when using that link above, but I bet Mioco's link is telling you don't kill Evil Satyrs for that quest like the text says but instead Satyr Rogues that are found one map east of the village where you got that quest.

Guest Mioco

I'm gettin an error message when using that link above, but I bet Mioco's link is telling you don't kill Evil Satyrs for that quest like the text says but instead Satyr Rogues that are found one map east of the village where you got that quest.

Bug is already fixed.