Surviving to lvl 24 without spending miracle coins

Hike Tyson

Question

Is it even possible? For the first time ever i got up to lvl 24 and it took 3 years(what i mean to lvl 20) lol.My other chars are below lvl 20 and its very hard.Any tips :P ?
Most people don't spend mcoins -_- i think 40% don't spent mcoins while 60% spent mcoins

13 answers to this question

It is possible and quite easy... It just takes dedication and a bit of luck to get good pt to tower and good drops. Once you got say +6 lvl17/19 arena weapons you are set to farm/dgn parties. The rarer your class is the easier it is. That's why lvling priest late game is much more enjoyable than lvling a ranger. 

Tips for a non money user . Well , your only hope is getting drops by farm or tower , buy cheap on sale and sell on market later the item more for making profit . Well there are plenty ways you could use to win gold without buying services and exchange for gold . May luck be with you ;)

Imao the only way to stay strong in the game and buying coins milgrosas out that it will take a lot of time and effort and still do not reach the level that hangs from the mcoins service.