New Servers Suggestion

Hike Tyson

Its getting lazier in US so probably i would say i want to speak more often with my people.If my country could have a server i think you could name it into PH-Amethyst,PH-Garnet,PH-Peridot,PH-Sardonyx,PH-Jasper,PH-Malachite,PH-LapisLazuli or more.

Edited by YellowDiamond69

We have servers for the greatest and most used languages on earth (English,Spanish,Russian and Chinese,Japanese and all that) so it won't be necessary to make any new servers because English is getting more tought than earlier and more people will be able to speak it

Yes but Americans(Of course Russians did made this game) taught our people.It would be better if our country was a US state so there could be 51 States of America :D
Being an Independent Country is hard since we got enslaved by the Spanish hundred years ago and got independence after the world war ii.What i mean is what if our official language was English? hahaha

PH is Phillipines.

I'm sorry Sed, i dont think it's necessary atm... There is already SA-Pearl for Southeast Asia, but the players from the region prefer to be in EU or US. Unless, GM makes massive events to attract players c:

Let's see the future!

And what about Chinese gamers who are gaming on SA-Pearl? Maybe they wants to rename it to CH-Pearl :)

Allthough Chinese and Japan are language options that are offered, i never get to see someone...

Are they on different server, like the russians or are they kind enough not to spam wc with their own language

Allthough Chinese and Japan are language options that are offered, i never get to see someone...

Are they on different server, like the russians or are they kind enough not to spam wc with their own language

Those empty messages are supposed to be Chinese. Or something my phone doesn't support. They're all here in EU.

wp_ss_20150726_0002.png

Many Arabians, Russians and Indians here on EU

what's your char's name cab?