Kronus Lab Guides

Lonex

Hei guys, after I done with my tutorials about Astral Lab now I will explaining and showing to you. What's inside the Kronus Lab. Many people can't reach that gate becaue we must have good stats and good pt. Now I just showing you what's inside the Kronos Lab, not tutorial. When I've reveal all maps, I will make the tutorial. Ok begin from the first gate.

5tZ4hdr.jpg

You will find this entrance/portal at north B 8/9

989TY08.jpg

And this pict taken after I passed the portal. You will see respawn statue there. You can activate the statue to avoid if your char died and backs to Irselnot.

MC SIDE MINI BOSSES:

●Salgara the Strangler

8mitjAh.jpg

●Hort the Dumb Pain

brFcj9t.jpg

●Sigvar the Longbow

ImoNt66.jpg

ELF SIDE MINI BOSSES:

●Vagnar the Red Arrow

B13HkzU.jpg

●Harm the Silence Scream

xcL5FbC.jpg

●Marassa the Nightmare

tFlRNlx.jpg

Be sure you are in good pt. Because the mobs respawn fast, and the boss has 250k HP. So, you should have 2 tanks in pt at least. One for tanking boss, and the another one killing all mobs around.

☆☆★Kronus★☆☆

traKhx1.jpg

Half of the area :o I like it, giant boss with 4 mobs 10k HP. But defeated within 5 mins. :v

Location of the Kronus is in the middle between Elf and MC lab.

★Kronos Dungeon

WJEWkwt.jpg

Inside the dungeon

3xwO1vH.jpg

Kronus Dungeon Boss

YkFMxz3.jpg

You can ask me in game or another experienced player about the Dungeon.

Edited by Lukazzz

Keep it up, we really need a guide for that map because its very difficult to understand ;)

Hope this post will be useful for questors and other ppl.

Hey bro pm me in-game on saturdays after 2 pm IST [indian Standard Time] if u r free to login then...I can help u with the kronus part too, if u don't mind, as we'd done the b8 and b9 part earlier. :)

Hey bro pm me in-game on saturdays after 2 pm IST [indian Standard Time] if u r free to login then...I can help u with the kronus part too, if u don't mind, as we'd done the b8 and b9 part earlier. :)

Unfortunately I can't continue the guides because my WS got an error. I can't chat and no sound in game.

Still waiting devs fix the bug. Maybe it takes few weeks. --" ahh

Unfortunately I can't continue the guides because my WS got an error. I can't chat and no sound in game.

Ouch! That's so unfortunate bro! :bad:  Hope that the devs do help ya out quickly! :good:

Which phone do you have? Go to settings and there's an option to change chat system like touch, qwerty, etc. Touch is default and it works fine on my android phone, if I select qwerty I can't type either. If it doesn't help then I think it's your phone problem o.o

• 3 weeks later...

They've fixed my probems, a month ago

I will update the post tonight. I need two more mini bosses from elf side to complete the tutorial.

Stay tune. Lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lukazzz you're awesome for posting this. Never done Kronus I really want to now. Area looks sick af! :D

Thanks, I've tried to bring some players to enter Kronus Lab when I have free time. I want everybody know Kronus Lab and see Kronus boss. :D

But sometimes, they died at b8. Lol.

• 1 year later...