Achievements help, hints, and questions!

Corona virus

• 6 months later...

How to complete the Steam achievements "Death proof" and "SUPER DESTROYER"? I have some hunches but am not willing to waste items in case I'm wrong.

• 4 months later...

@Roxcvc

Screenshot_20180418-192313.thumb.jpg.c29005f2f95c19bf222087e960e57547.jpg

Screenshot_20180418-192417.thumb.jpg.3b98b19a95168753c0be1facba53babf.jpg

1st area : hip bone / thigh bone from Young Bear

Screenshot_20180418-192427.thumb.jpg.6ef9545587d21ee65f8e0f828c5f022a.jpg

2nd area : crispy wing from goblin

Screenshot_20180418-192907.thumb.jpg.3af42f7d36f46401cea372a05bff7355.jpg

3rd area : a hair strand/lock from any monster in town area

Edited by Blossoms

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, GhostLord said:

Does Kronus's lab count for the "Trip around the world" achievement?

As far as I remember no; I did that achievement during events, when travelling from a land to another costs 1g usually xd.

Just make sure to visit every island during one game session, and you should be able to unlock this achievement 😉

8 hours ago, GhostLord said:

Does Kronus's lab count for the "Trip around the world" achievement?

No, you need both first maps; irselnort; swamps; ayvondil and normal lab in 1 game session

Edited by GalaxyRekt
forgot about swamps

19 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

No, you need both first maps; irselnort; ayvondil and normal lab in 1 game session

And the swamps!

Taking advantage of this theme ... there should be an option to choose the 350 medals costume (male or female)! Many when they open their accounts do not know anything about this disguise and when they win they do not like it, it would be good to choose which one you want to live with the man or woman!

30 minutes ago, Buudbd said:

Taking advantage of this theme ... there should be an option to choose the 350 medals costume (male or female)! Many when they open their accounts do not know anything about this disguise and when they win they do not like it, it would be good to choose which one you want to live with the man or woman!

It mainly depends on the sex of your character: If female - you get the female one, if male - the male one

Edited by Higgings

17 minutes ago, Higgings said:

It mainly depends on the sex of your character: If female - you get the female one, if male - the male one

Yes I know! But there should be an option to choose which one you want!

4 hours ago, Buudbd said:

Yes I know! But there should be an option to choose which one you want!

It would be nice to be able to choose which costume you want the feminine or masculine!

• 2 months later...
On 10/18/2018 at 2:20 PM, GalaxyRekt said:

No, you need both first maps; irselnort; swamps; ayvondil and normal lab in 1 game session

Are we sure about this? I remember that , everytime when I try to do this achievment on one of my chars, I start from kronus lab and rotate. Actually the second part is the normal lab.

40 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Are we sure about this? I remember that , everytime when I try to do this achievment on one of my chars, I start from kronus lab and rotate. Actually the second part is the normal lab.

I have the achievements on my lv6 characters and none of them actually went to kronus lab but I will test it again right now 

Edited by GalaxyRekt

1 hour ago, Omercix said:

image.pngActually recorded a vid doing the achievement. It is still the same.

Edited by GalaxyRekt

• 6 months later...

Not really necro posting just trying to revive this for the new achivs as there is already a thread.

If anyone gets any of the hidden fun achivs, or got any tips and tricks, remember to leave them here :)!

edit: can confirm "underwater exploration" is not visit every area in t5, maybe even caves (untested)?

Edited by Poggers

5 hours ago, Poggers said:

Not really necro posting just trying to revive this for the new achivs as there is already a thread.

If anyone gets any of the hidden fun achivs, or got any tips and tricks, remember to leave them here :)!

edit: can confirm "underwater exploration" is not visit every area in t5, maybe even caves (untested)?

if u want to use this for exploring achievements bq83.gif

Edited by lallouss

• 8 months later...
29 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Wish someone made a more detailed guide with information on how to do them, what item to use, where to find those items etc.

Time for shameless promotion

That guide contains areas aswell