Well I'm back!

Chrono

I just letting you know mine old friends, i'm back in game :) Hope we destroy all elf soon.

I hope you put does wars to work on like oldtimes ! It's glad to see you back !  :dirol:  You were a nice leader for my time back then at mc and respectable person !  :) 

I hope you put does wars to work on like oldtimes ! It's glad to see you back ! :dirol: You were a nice leader for my time back then at mc and respectable person ! :)

Why ppl use google translator? Dont you know it is rubish? Lmao

Lol Jar -_- because she isn't english 

then she shouldn't Play on the english Server :P

You are so right it's damn annoying lol

Im not english as well,but i concern about it. People with no english basic knowledges seems to be illiterate nowadays.

Edited by Jarlaxxle

Im not english as well,but i concern about it. People with no english basic knowledges seems to be illiterate nowadays. 

Tuby is jybut, #1 noob ranger of all the time  :P

Noso stop bragging about Dutch people, there aren't any difference between them and the other people get a god damn brain -.-

Edited by Phalanx

Noso stop bragging about Dutch people, there aren't any difference between them and the other people get a god damn brain -.-

The Dutch have average more brain than other people.

Dude, according to your behaviour, the only thing Dutch people are good ate is bragging all day, I'm out you're annoying

if you had a brain I would be shocked

Edited by Phalanx

At least we have more brain than mummies...

Bragging makes you shit so stop bragging, case closed

lol try beating the mummies

Mamabicho pendejo te molesta mi ingles? Me importa un carajo  lo que pienses..  Asi de sencillo siempre habla el que menos puede !  vete a joder pa otro lado !

Lol Jar -_- because she isn't english 

Even he knows i talk spanish he need to bother like others cuz they need attention !  Dramalover

then she shouldn't Play on the english Server :P

Lmao ! that sound so racist .. People from other culture that don't even speak english plays at the server and if that bother you I bet you need to handle that right ! wop :ph34r: 

In fact my 7 year-old spanish students can write english sentences better than tuby...

Wow.. my good vibes for chronoz bring a lot of hater to critize me ! :rofl:  C'mon jarlaxxx keep trying to search for more things .. :facepalm:

Mamabicho pendejo te molesta mi ingles? Me importa un carajo  lo que pienses..  Asi de sencillo siempre habla el que menos puede !  vete a joder pa otro lado !

looooooooooool

Poder puerto riqueno xD

Actually US-sapphire isnt a server for english ppl lol that name is just for the schedule :)

Wtf are you talking about...

US Sapphire

Also, if you look at the server selection panel you'll see the word "English"

:facepalm:

Wtf are you talking about...

US Sapphire

Also, if you look at the server selection panel you'll see the word "English"

Why don't you go to Support section and ask what does Us-sapphire mean? :facepalm:

Edited by baskentliii

looooooooooool

Poder puerto riqueno xD

:good: hahahah es que jode mano ! siempre anda buscandole a uno algo, bien stocker ! de verdad que se vaya pal carajo, si anda aburrido que haga nuevos amigos jajajajaj !  ::) 

Why don't you go to Support section and ask what does Us-sapphire mean? :facepalm:

Ik what does it mean... you're saying its not an English server while its not, case closed :facepalm:

Mamabicho pendejo te molesta mi ingles? Me importa un carajo lo que pienses.. Asi de sencillo siempre habla el que menos puede ! vete a joder pa otro lado !

Even he knows i talk spanish he need to bother like others cuz they need attention ! Dramalover

Here we can see a female member from the latin kings hahahahahahahahahaha.

Next time she will kidnap my family u.u

I have seen more civilised mountain trolls than you in the lord of the rings trilogy xdddddddd

Please don't insult the trolls :

They're cute fat aggressive innocent creatures :