Bugs Report in v5.4/5.5

Hazelnut

there should be Elixir of Reverse , if you report quest your exp will be decreased and you level can be decreased (maybe it should only work for bellow lv 20)

See you in 14 arena

lol I was going to type the same.

sadly they won't do anything for him cuz they didn't do anything for xxdeathxx unless he got a video of the bug.

Edited by Sabo

This is definitely a major bug. How come everytime i had elixar permace on i didnt get xp but now when i handed in staraps just now i did :/

Please reverse this as soon as possible.

Can you please take away some experience or de- level me

Rip

I'd say make a separate thread. Since this isn't the first time this has happened they should address the issue now...

Rip

I'd say make a separate thread. Since this isn't the first time this has happened they should address the issue now...

I dont think making a new thread will help right now since the developers are offline atm. I gotta wait a while before can send a ticket which is no prob

This is definitely a major bug. How come everytime i had elixar permace on i didnt get xp but now when i handed in staraps just now i did :/

Please reverse this as soon as possible.

Can you please take away some experience or de- level me

it's impossible.

Also the mentioned situation is impossible too.

Looks like you missed something in your description.

it's impossible.

Also the mentioned situation is impossible too.

Looks like you missed something in your description.

This wasnt the only major bug on my account btw. Something else happened that shoudnt have and i have proof of it also. I really dont think its impossible to reverse this either.

This wasnt the only major bug on my account btw. Something else happened that shoudnt have and i have proof of it also. I really dont think its impossible to reverse this either.

what happened?

Once again, nothing can be reversed for a single player.

Reverse is possible for the whole server but who will do this? Not us for sure.

what happened?

Id prefer to explain it on the ticket since in the end thats the only way youll have access to my account.i can understand what you mean but i gotta try right? Even if i wait for eternity.

Id prefer to explain it on the ticket since in the end thats the only way youll have access to my account.i can understand what you mean but i gotta try right? Even if i wait for eternity.

If it can be discussed in public our technical support is always ready to process your report, you're welcome!

If it can be discussed in public our technical support is always ready to process your report, you're welcome!

It can be its just idk how anything can be fixed unless u seen my account. Thank you though. I just have one question. Are you part of the support team?

Having happened the second time (at least what we know of), doesn't mean that this situation is impossible tho.

Someone should go and please tell spypro before it happens to him too

Ill get really pissed if this bug happens to him since he worked really hard at achievements just as i have.

Well until someone actually has a recording of the elixir failing...they won't take the situation seriously. 

But they have to put themselves in the player's shoes.

Why would they lie about this and level up a character out of their bracket?

The 2 reported cases involve arena season winners. Not the kind of character you would throw away on a whim.

Edited by Shuggar

I guess they have it as a main policy: The player is a liar until he records a video.

We should be recording every second while playing the game, so if such bugs appeared I can show them and avoid being called a liar. That doesn't make sense right?

Warspears policy, if we can't repeat the bug it means no bug = no actions.

There's only one thing you can do, buy 10 sets of elixir of permanence, make a low level character and record video. If you can prove it then I'm sure roland will do something about it, if you can't then welcome to level 14 arena. :D

Guys, can't understand what are you trying to prove.

If you have some kind of bug why not to report it to us with a whole description included?

And yes, words are not enough here, because if we can't repeat it we should be able to see your sequence of actions.

Is it not just?

Having happened the second time (at least what we know of), doesn't mean that this situation is impossible tho.

but still no prove even for one, what should we do?

Edited by r0land

Why would they lie about this and level up a character out of their bracket?

fundamental error.

No one ever said you're lying.

We need any kind of visible prove just to understand your actions that lead to this error.

How can we fix something if we can't see it?

fundamental error.

No one ever said you're lying.

We need any kind of visible prove just to understand your actions that lead to this error.

How can we fix something if we can't see it?

I will gladly show u all the proof u require but first take a look at the screenshots i have sent in my first report.

The first one shows i level up under the influence of elixar permeace. The second one prooves that the potion Has been working up untill i had handed over. Staraps Of filth Quest daily.

And by whole description i will gladly specify everything in detail

I dont care about the ap (score in 5x5)that i lost from the bug that leveled me up i just want to go back down to level 10.

Edited by Godsrange

Hola! Bueno quería comentarles mi problema. Al abrir el Warspear, el juego no me aparece, no está, cuando voy a ver la ventana, manteniendo el icono del click en la ventana del juego me aparece, pero si quiero entrar en ella, no puedo. Bueno, gracias por su atención. :good:

Hello there! Well I wanted to tell my problem. Opening the Warspear, the game did not appear, it is not, when I go to see the window, keeping the icon click on the game window appears me, but if I want to get into it, I can not. Well, thanks for your attention.  :good:

What device do you use? You might be using an unsupported os (Symbian or Windows mobile). If not, can you tell any dialogue screen you see appearing?

Hola! Bueno quería comentarles mi problema. Al abrir el Warspear, el juego no me aparece, no está, cuando voy a ver la ventana, manteniendo el icono del click en la ventana del juego me aparece, pero si quiero entrar en ella, no puedo. Bueno, gracias por su atención. :good:

2vn2xky.jpg

*laugh in spanish* :rofl:

Roland can u fix skills bug? If you chain skills and got silenced or rooted, skills keep casting, please, is amazing for who now, but a handicap to who dont know, sorry for my bad english :( ty

Roland can u fix skills bug? If you chain skills and got silenced or rooted, skills keep casting, please, is amazing for who now, but a handicap to who dont know, sorry for my bad english :( ty

people already make topic about this bug, but no response

If you have some kind of bug why not to report it to us with a whole description included?

And yes, words are not enough here, because if we can't repeat it we should be able to see your sequence of actions.

Is it not just?

Please take a closer look :/ if you can't see the screenshots please let me know

Is it not just?

Please take a closer look :/ if you can't see the screenshots please let me know

Screenshot_2016-01-11-13-48-37.png

Screenshot_2016-01-10-12-07-26.png

1376256864805.jpg

Need more evident bro. At least you need one video from the game, 2 screenshot when bugs happen, min 5 people reporting the same case, min 3 witnesses when bugs happen, your parents and teachers agreement if this bug is real, pass medical test, have a good citizen certificate from police officer, approval from master IT to make sure you don't photoshopped it, min 1 medal from Syria (to prove your patriotism) and your grades musn't bellow C- . If you can't follow this agreement sorry it can't be helped.

Need more evident bro. At least you need one video from the game, 2 screenshot when bugs happen, min 5 people reporting the same case, min 3 witnesses when bugs happen, your parents and teachers agreement if this bug is real, pass medical test, have a good citizen certificate from police officer, approval from master IT to make sure you don't photoshopped it, min 1 medal from Syria (to prove your patriotism) and your grades musn't bellow C- . If you can't follow this agreement sorry it can't be helped.

The problem is The game master/Developers knew what this potion is for (ELIXAR PERMEACE) and in any event something like this bug would happen THEY should have a backup plan or be able to adjust a persons Level(i know 100% its possible). I know the developers/ support would do this they are smart after all. So in this case i just have to patently wait for the reply to Help. Thats all.

In the mean time... This happens. And i know The gms are paying attention to this as well..

Screenshot_2016-01-17-09-16-03.png

Screenshot_2016-01-13-09-52-37.png

Edited by Godsrange

Maybe it is possible to adjust a person level but you don't have a proof to prove it so Warspears policy is, if they can't repeat bug it means no bug = no actions.

what happened?

That's a lie. And if there was a bug i shown proof (which i have ofcourse) shoud'nt the support help? And by help i mean readjust my Level To Level 10. The proof is simple to see. Im obviously questing ayvondil at level 10. Then while handing in staraps i leveled up.

That is the Full Description.

Screenshot_2016-01-10-12-07-26.png

Maybe it is possible to adjust a person level

It is. I remember when they created chosen class,  they leveled up 1 level to every chosen  in ws 3.0  cuz there was a bug in some quests and they were finishing that island in lv11 instead of lv12.

just make his char lv10 again .-. we all know he isn't lying,you said that he has to record a video,but who in the world is so freaky to record everything he does in his pc .-.? 

Edited by Bornito

It is. I remember when they created chosen class, they leveled up 1 level to every chosen in ws 3.0 cuz there was a bug in some quests and they were finishing that island in lv11 instead of lv12.

just make his char lv10 again .-. we all know he isn't lying,you said that he has to record a video,but who in the world is so freaky to record everything he does in his pc .-.?

Reverse is possible for the whole server but not for one person.

I didn't say record video all the time, but record a video to prove elixir bug.

If it happened once, I'm sure it can happen twice so record a video and prove it.

Death topic > Roland tried to repeat the bug using those potions but nothing happened so no bug = no actions. Simple as that