Bugs Report in v5.4/5.5

Hazelnut

Sucks that this happens, but its hard to prove anything wuth screenshots. I could just use a pot and go stand next to a quest giver on some accidentally leveled char and say its a bug.

Idk if it really is bugged but has worked fine for me and couple friends whove gone as far as opening heroic termi on a lvl 14.

Well, that bug seems to be abit too rare. Because when a level10 reaches Ayvondil, and his exp didn't move all the way till the bug happened, that's too much exp saved from the pot. And it suddenly happened in this map4 quest, which requires whole map1-2 quests done.

It couldn't have happened if Dragon didn't keep his exp that much high to level up in one quest before questing :D

Edited by Gladiator

Well, that bug seems to be abit too rare. Because when a level10 reaches Ayvondil, and his exp didn't move all the way till the bug happened, that's too much exp saved from the pot. And it suddenly happened in this map4 quest, which requires whole map1-2 quests done.

It couldn't have happened if Dragon didn't keep his exp that much high to level up in one quest before questing :D

That is so True. Also The problem with the game masters(support/Developers) is that while theyre tryna fix this bug they should consider the fact and possibilities of it happening again and after some research i have found that this but has happened 5 Times. Not just our server. The Support Should be able to change The levels of all those who were Not supposed to level up. Because What is the point of making Elixar Permeace? And in any case changing a Character Level shouldn't take long and I Don't know What the Support can gain from Not helping a person who wasn't supposed to level Up form a Elixar That Prevents Experience from Going Up.

but still no prove even for one, what should we do?

If you're truly The support it would make sense to put yourself in my shoes and feel the loss of a pure because a bug that has been reported before.

First you should write a apology saying that this is an inconvenience and Log my Account to Change the Level of My Paladin From 11 TO 10. Then i will wait till you say it is safe to Use elixir permeance again. I think… no.. Everyone thinks that's the Right thing to do.

Edited by Godsrange

I have nothing to add to my previous words.

We couldn't repeat this "bug". We can't fix something we can't see, it's impossible.

We couldn't repeat this "bug". We can't fix something we can't see, it's impossible.

Thats not the main issue. What Needs to be Fixed first is To change my Level from level 11 back down to Level 10. And then when the issue is finaly found you can inform us all about it. Ill even Record from now on to show you that if it does happen again it might give you some clue as to how the bug occurred.

But for now what needs to be Fixed is to please Change My level from level 11 to 10.

Otherwise i will quit this game and perhaps Delete my Character.

Because Theres Just no point.

Ill even Post my Entire info on this Forum if needed.

Screenshot_2016-01-22-10-55-21.png

Edited by Godsrange

As we all are thinking and ill say it out loud:

There is 2ways of wht happened here and nothing more:

Option 1: glitch in pot or a quest which bypasses the pot

Option 2: pot was over, delivered quest, lvled up, reused another pot to make it look like was poted

Im not defending anyone or trying to solve anything, only thoses with the power to check accounts info can answer or solve this issue

I know u all are thinking if both of these 2options, also vavavi said same thing abit :P

Im thinking about adding a pot to decrease your xp :D so your lvl will be decreased, like you're lv21 now, but you wanna do lv20 arena, so you activate the pot till u get lv20 (: by this mean... you do quests but your xp is decreased, for example : u have completed A quest which give -8xp

I'd like to name it Reversing Potion maybe :D

Im thinking about adding a pot to decrease your xp :D so your lvl will be decreased, like you're lv21 now, but you wanna do lv20 arena, so you activate the pot till u get lv20 (: by this mean... you do quests but your xp is decreased, for example : u have completed A quest which give -8xp

I'd like to name it Reversing Potion maybe :D

If Support Doesn't help me Because of their bug and you're idea finally gets through let me know ill give you whatever you want.

The only issue with your idea is this

Think about Legionner from Eu emerald. He will fight back and Youll know why.

Edited by Godsrange

Legionnnerr

Level 7/8 bow right?

exception for him, bcoz he has used lv9* bow since long time ago, at that time no level yet, only rank system, so that he can use it.

What would you do if you were a pure Character say level 6/10 or for at least 3 years,

And then suddenly you leveled up on finishing a quest while u have the "effects" of a Elixar permeace potion thats supposed to prevent exp from rising.

Hi!

I think there must be a some kind of bug in special craft job of level 14 cloth shoes. I mean the upgraded one called "Iron health shoes". To be able to craft them, you need to have essences as always but also lv15 boots called "Northern Lords' High Boots". However, I can't find such shoes anywhere in the cloth craft category.

I'm hoping for a clarification, ty :)

EDIT: So the problem is that we're not able to get the needed item for that special craft job.

Edited by kimkaa

Hi!

I think there must be a some kind of bug in special craft job of level 14 cloth shoes. I mean the upgraded one called "Iron health shoes". To be able to craft them, you need to have essences as always but also lv15 boots called "Northern Lords' High Boots". However, I can't find such shoes anywhere in the cloth craft category.

I'm hoping for a clarification, ty :)

EDIT: So the problem is that we're not able to get the needed item for that special craft job.

Check this out, please. It's a serious issue.

Omg I'm so happy I found this lol I'm a lvl6 druid on br tourmaline full arena items doing quest on avyondle :0 not using pp anymore forget the achievements 0_0

I think the scary part is i have less then a 1% chance the developers are actually gonna help and decrease my Characters level down to 10.

I swear its rarer then a miracle for this to happen.

I think the scary part is i have less then a 1% chance the developers are actually gonna help and decrease my Characters level down to 10.

I swear its rarer then a miracle for this to happen.