Bugs Report in v5.4/5.5

Hazelnut

Endeed but is harming my phone that's not right.... becouse it's freeze and only watt I can do is to take out battery becouse of game Ws apk 

If you would have spoken better English, I, and others, then might be able to help you.

All I can make up from what you said, is that your game is freezing. Have you tried the lite version?

If you would have spoken better English, I, and others, then might be able to help you.

All I can make up from what you said, is that your game is freezing. Have you tried the lite version?

I play HD and latest 3D games an my phone works perfectly ...only wen play Ws after a period of play sometime freeze not every time ..exemplary of freze got last time image video freeze and sound continue playing normally only sound worked sometimes totally freeze sounds and video... Some time freeze wen open native phone keyboard (only in Ws happen this) 

1 St my laptop top system get screwed sometimes when I play ws it just stops so I have to restart it

2nd inspection

It show the right stats but the wrong avatar and gears always need to inspect twice

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, list here all bugs you find in the recent update.

And first bug i found : post-11365-0-22966100-1446155665_thumb.png

It should be the fireworks quest

Edited by Livi

Damnit i didn't even see this, anyway..

This bug might just be me, either way hope you fix it immediately.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-10-29-22-00-04.png attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-10-29-22-02-15.png

on the second image Its not like i was going to use these bugged mcoins if it was possible or anything... Just testing to see... <_<

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-20-14-27-38.png

here's my previous mcoin count before the update, am not sure if ts only me because of mu negative mcoins or not so i added it any way.

psssst, before you go, if you would be so kind as to change my mcoins back to 0 instead of -12k that would be might appreciated, because you know, am doing a real community service here. Peace

The dg need modification

The Quest says pull the lever then go through the portal and kill the boss

My priest forgot to pull 1 lever so I went to do it and my pt killed boss before I pass portal and I couldn't finish the dg or leave it

Fix it pls and dg 26 Is hard because you add 2 mini boss for pt hit 500

The dg need modification

The Quest says pull the lever then go through the portal and kill the boss

My priest forgot to pull 1 lever so I went to do it and my pt killed boss before I pass portal and I couldn't finish the dg or leave it

Fix it pls and dg 26 Is hard because you add 2 mini boss for pt hit 500

Im unable to see party members on the map.Also the game auto exits when im dungeons.It wastes a lot of precious stamina.Im using Nokia 500 symbian belle phone. Please resolve this ):

now game crashes if u get a drop and you click "into chat" button, also rogues stealth is off after ride till relog, aaand after you put a item/wpn to guild warehouse and withdrawn it, then you can't link any weapon at any chat unless you re log

Edited by Xmasteer

now game crashes if u get a drop and you click "into chat" button, also rogues stealth is off after ride till relog, aaand after you're putted a item/wpn to guild warehouse and withdrawn it, then you can't link any weapon at any chat anymore

putted

How about connection issues with your server here in China? I can't connect to WS most of the time. It only started this week. I think it's not with ISP since I use different wifis with blazing fast speeds but still can't log most of the time. Hope u guys can fix it. Problem occured this week only. 1st week of november.

Ok I'm not sure if this is the right thread topic but my account is bugged. I haven't played it in a few weeks and when I log on I see I have over 4 billion m.coins on my account.

Hello friends I hope someone answer me I want to know:

1- as Warspear sync my account with my facebook (Symbia platform Nokia N8-00)

2- how to solve some problems that I have in my mind as when wars are won when leaving a star earn some bonus ami me but do not apply these bonus that I have from grabbing two weeks

3- when I walk or I do a group, on my map peers (the numbers that come to identify each one of them) I can not see Asher to solve

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Double Miracle coin offer for Black Friday week is a scam. They just halved the offers, then doubled them to make it look like double coins.

The majority of offers at least are doing this "trick" that only innumerate kids would fall for.

Hope this one get fixed after event is over

I have 26 of repair and

If I use 1 pc from first set it don't automatically rearrange them

So it like this

9-10-6 not 10-10-5

Happened with hp pot and repair

Edited by Kitige

mnew root skill is bug or no ? too short time duration n too long cool down 45sec. i max my new root skill only 3sec n hit mobs 2times . this is nightmare

• 3 weeks later...

I've asked many times. Reply me Roland. What about Music????????

When devs put it Back?

calm down, please.

It will be back when we're sure, that clients are stable with music on.

Now the situation is different.

Last Wish expert skill doesn't always work. Cooldown was done (was standing there for like 5 mins) and elves attacked me. I managed to defeat two of 'em, (skill didn't activate) and the third had 700 critical on me double times (was a ranger, and 700 critical isn't high for me). So, Wish didn't activate and I was dead. Sucks. Happened this many times, mostly when I got criticals on me after each other. Is it a bug or "barbarian can't have less hp than 1 is not valid for critical hits?

Maybe you had a stun effect on you that prevents skill use or you did not have enough energy?

Or: You received so much dmg at once that you were dead instead of having low hp that activates skill. For example: If skill activates at 500 hp-, you have 600 hp and get hit with 600 dmg, you are instantly dead and skill cant activate. I guess it works that way. For skill being able to activate your hp have to be between 1 hp and 10% of max hp.

Edited by Crystana

Last Wish activates under any circumstances, even when stunned

You died because Bladedancer's latest expert is still bugged and deals extra damage where it shouldn't, therefore going around Last Wish and killing you. Possibly a tick from one of his skills, I dunno

Edited by Shil

• 2 weeks later...

just found this out. Durability loss of staff of frozen fire on my priest is very fast. My priest does only pvp but weapon breaks in a day . Tested my druid with other staff and its fine even with hunting mobs. Check this pls

Bug or not, still annoying: Evil Sandro has HELL LOW DROP RATE. I hunted him with my bro for a day about 15-16 times, and the only things we got were copper bars. Could you make a little bit more chance to drop? (Drop here means equipment and costume)

Bug or not, still annoying: Evil Sandro has HELL LOW DROP RATE. I hunted him with my bro for a day about 15-16 times, and the only things we got were copper bars. Could you make a little bit more chance to drop? (Drop here means equipment and costume)

Equipment? :o

This is definitely a major bug. How come everytime i had elixar permace on i didnt get xp but now when i handed in staraps just now i did :/

Please reverse this as soon as possible.

Can you please take away some experience or de- level me

Screenshot_2016-01-11-13-48-37.png

Screenshot_2016-01-10-12-07-26.png

Edited by Godsrange