Bugs Report in v5.4/5.5

Hazelnut

I got my account back but I have 24 pieces free sign. Now its not there in my bag. I didn't understand what's going on. Its not temporary sign. Its rewarded from tournament.

Bugs I have found:

1) One of the yellow quests on Ayvondil new town is giving 360 EXP, I think the correct value is 36.

2) Some common drops from new monsters are selling for 1 gold or 0 gold. Even if they are not used for quests.

3) There are some blue quests on new town with the name "no quest found" (it's the quest where you need to craft items).

4) There are some scrolls and potions with blank name.

5) There are some minibosses with very high chance of dropping valuable items. Maybe you should revise drop rates because there are some people abusing it.

6) The area on docks before you go to the new town in Ayvondil is a PVP zone, not sure if this is intended.

7) One of the blue quests is giving 10 potions as reward (if you sell all you make 3k per quest).

8 ) Boss on new dungeon on easy difficulty is dying with more than 100k HP left. Maybe it's related to her healing skill.

Edited by nabnecro

Bugs I have found:

1) One of the yellow quests on Ayvondil new town is giving 360 EXP, I think the correct value is 36.

2) Some common drops from new monsters are selling for 1 gold or 0 gold. Even if they are not used for quests.

3) There are some blue quests on new town with the name "no quest found" (it's the quest where you need to craft items).

4) There are some scrolls and potions with blank name.

5) There are some minibosses with very high chance of dropping valuable items. Maybe you should revise drop rates because there are some people abusing it.

6) The area on docks before you go to the new town in Ayvondil is a PVP zone, not sure if this is intended.

7) One of the blue quests is giving 10 potions as reward (if you sell all you make 3k per quest).

8 ) Boss on new dungeon on easy difficulty is dying with more than 100k HP left. Maybe it's related to her healing skill.

1) Fixed.

2) Not a bug.

3) Fixed.

4) Fixed.

5) Ehm, not a bug at all.

6) Absolutely intended.

7) Fixed.

8) Fixed.

The max level of armor craft professions is still 14 (or at least there are no jobs for levels 15-16). Is it a bug or will they come later?

Have this achievement's requirements changed? If not, it's quite confusing. wp_ss_20150917_0002.png

The max level of armor craft professions is still 14 (or at least there are no jobs for levels 15-16). Is it a bug or will they come later?

Have this achievement's requirements changed? If not, it's quite confusing. attachicon.gifwp_ss_20150917_0002.png

Yes, it's 14. And yes, higher levels will be available later.

Dunno, no one changed any requirments.

Every time you enter a map on enemy territory you get one extra dot debuff.

For example, if I enter one enemy map and cross it 4 times, it will show the debuff and the number 5. While on this state I take 5 times more damage than normal. Maybe it's a bug and the correct is to maintain the debuff stacked to 1 even if you change map. As it is now, it's impossible to go 3 or 4 maps further even as a healer.

update: after the last maintenance it's still impossible to go to enemy territory even as a healer.

Edited by nabnecro

Where is mace of the northern lord again? Why lvl 10 12 16 18 20 22 weapon always appear in craft list? Where are lvl 14 weapons? Its very rare to see it in craft list!! I need mace of the northern lord to appear coz I'm gonna craft it pls appear pls!!!!!!!!!!

Idk if anyones said anything or you read my other post

Other Ents weapons give 16+ Damage when the staff is only 5+ not even worth extra ethereals revise that also should take 4 ethereals not 2.

Secondly In arena lv10 if you go random and a lv11 goes random you will be sent into arena with them. lv11 and 10 vs a lv10 10 is Weird 

Fix This thanks

Old thing, but I saw it a few days ago. Not an annoying problem, but confused me when I was questing there.

So there is a mob type called Caravanner near the Bear Clan Berserker miniboss on Godgarrath. Its name is written with red, so it should be hostile. However, it acts like yellow named mobs, and doesn't attack you by itselves.

Other thing is that there are framerate drops sometimes, it is a bit annoying during boss hunts and arena.

Hasn't it something to do with the fact that WinXP ain't supported anymore? Sorry for any bullshit.

There should not have to deal with Windows only that the windows no longer in charge of developing this software xp!

All I know that the game should not have any connection with it should run on the windows in that I have a video card that supports games much stronger than the this small 2D! Addition Rams 1.5GB..procesor is LTL small1 .3GHz ... so watt is the problem?

If support team doesnt help me in this time they not response me i go and take some google searchez.... :aggressive: loosing lot of time by research..... :mega_shok: i will become a boneskelet at pc in chair :cray:

If support team doesnt help me in this time they not response me i go and take some google searchez.... :aggressive: loosing lot of time by research..... :mega_shok: i will become a boneskelet at pc in chair :cray:

That might even be the best solution.

After lots of Hours founded nothing :cray: jus i disable the notification with send and dont send from my computer\ propieties \advenced\eror reporting......and now shows me this is a ltl more informative look picture....that means client of warspear haves problems...

untitled.JPG

Kota quest bug

I could only take rava's kiss and capture shaman by canceling all other zenith quests. But as soon as i completed both others quests disappeared. I tried by relogging but it was still same :cray:

Lots of quests from new part of map opened doesnt have xp gain to learn xp and some doesn't have reputation !

those from below pictures are just 3 from more

-(and seriosly roland u loked that topichttp://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/48396-android-client-instalation-problems-or-other-issues-bugs/only becouse exists thoose 2   http://forum.warspea...-report-in-v51/        http://forum.warspea...e-cache-update/)-between i created that topic speacialy for dedicated android users to find easyst theyr problems to solve it and thoose 2 topics will disapear becouse new versions of game apears,i made it to be more organised for android users)

untitled.JPG

untitled1.JPG

untitled2.JPG

Edited by DARKLORDESe

Hy have some new trouble on android kitkat Sony Experia D2005... wile i play game (this hapends wen play this game) is total freeze my phone and is necesare to take out my battery to recover and after i do that i reinter in game apears black screen with send report txt.

The freeze is remain in image mode like a picture and i can do anythig ,my touchs works becouse i see the dot control i have an option to see a circle like joystick....and somtimes its freezelike this the game continues working like evrythings mooves ok around me only last thing if i do is try type txt in chatt menu is enter in nativ keyboard after that is tottaly freezes.

And  pls add the xp and reputation on new open part of map avoindy on thoose quests doesnt havel

Lots of quests from new part of map opened doesnt have xp gain to learn xp and some doesn't have reputation !

are just 3 from more

For me it keeps saying "connection has been lost with server" other people has been experiencing this also, please help.

You can always contact your ISP regarding this issue, it's not from our side, our servers are up and going.

I'm pretty sure it's not my phone because all was working until yesterday afternoon then I logged off and and tried and said "Connection has been lost with host" even tho before that It was working fine even tho I've used up all my data plz be a bug and fix.

I'm pretty sure it's not my phone because all was working until yesterday afternoon then I logged off and and tried and said "Connection has been lost with host" even tho before that It was working fine even tho I've used up all my data plz be a bug and fix.

It's not your phone, yes, it's your ISP, as simple as that,

thats right R0and :P corect answer...but my problems u dont answered them :(desapointed

Quests are made as they meant to be.

Device problems? Hm, there are a lot of Android devices in the world, we can't guarantee that on every device everything will be smooth and fine.

Device problems? Hm, there are a lot of Android devices in the world, we can't guarantee that on every device everything will be smooth and fine.

True. You can compare it a little bit to computers and gaming performance: there are a lot of computers out there, but none of them will have the same performance as another.

Endeed but is harming my phone that's not right.... becouse it's freeze and only watt I can do is to take out battery becouse of game Ws apk