Bugs Report in v5.4/5.5

Hazelnut

List here all the bugs which are happened in v5.0/v5.1!

My prob is...

post-11365-0-74870000-1437052481_thumb.png

When clicking the "play" button, it stops running.

Android OS v4.3 Jellybean on Lenovo S580

EDIT : Nvm Alex, it's fine now.

Edited by Laurelle

Android OS v4.3 Jellybean on Lenovo S580

ok, got it.

Have you tried to fully reinstall it?

Edited by r0land

My previous topic: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/46481-android-pcv4112-sounds-lagging-bugging/#entry848307

After update to v5.0 client for PC working fine.

Music+Sounds in android client still lagging.

Edited by RaVaS

Small framerate drops - from the default fps to less than 2.

Android 4.1.2 build GTS6810PXXAMRE.

Edited by Nosotraes

PC windows problem:

music volume 0

sound volume 0

and why im still hearing sounds effects of skills? i dont wana hear them :( this is first time it happens if u want i can show u a video proof

its used to be silent mode before 0 sounds, sound volume has problem please fix it, on phone HTC android i tried its good only on PC windows i see its having this sound bug ty for ur time :)

In the "Buy Miracle Coins" section after selecting "Mobile Phone Bill",

it would say "your country is currently unsupported"

then afterwards it would leave you in a "please wait" message that you are unable to close unless you manually close warspear from task manager.

android 4.4.2

optimus L70 LGMS323

not sure if this is an issue, but just wanted to make sure. 

2015-07-16-14-35-05.png

Edited by Shuggar

u are unable to close unless you manually close warspear from task manager.

android 4.4.2

optimus L70 LGMS323

not sure if this is an issue, but just wanted to make sure.

Maybe a little off-topic, but how can I access Task Manager on A4.4.2?

Have you tried to fully reinstall it?

It's fine now...

EDIT : Nvm Alex, it's fine now.

I also have the same prob on my Lenovo :

PC windows problem:

music volume 0

sound volume 0

and why im still hearing sounds effects of skills? i dont wana hear them :( this is first time it happens if u want i can show u a video proof

its used to be silent mode before 0 sounds, sound volume has problem please fix it, on phone HTC android i tried its good only on PC windows i see its having this sound bug ty for ur time :)

This prob also happens to some other players in US-Sapphire.

I'm experiencing something here, well I think completed 2 normal level achievements: Scalps Collector and The Conqueror of the Mountain Caves but my medals didn't update. Did I miss something or it's a bug?

Scalps_Collector1.jpg Scalps_Collector2.jpg TheConqofMC1.jpg TheConqofMC2.jpg

In the achievement rating list, when I press the my rating button, it takes me to thiswp_ss_20150718_0002.png even though my actual position is this wp_ss_20150718_0003.png. Windows Phone.

11kea0m.png

i killed all bosses same day except Genie, Genie i killed him next day in warspear rest/sale time, quest completed but achievement not completed nor received medals for it, on Andriod HTC desire 610, loged from PC windows also and didnt work

still not getting it done, other players did it as i saw, i think there is glitchs in pattern, if u do them in more than 1day maybe u dont get it

I can't chat in any modes. I just could insert emoticons.

And no sound effects in my newest WS. What should I do?

In the achievement rating list, when I press the my rating button, it takes me to thisattachicon.gifwp_ss_20150718_0002.png even though my actual position is this attachicon.gifwp_ss_20150718_0003.png. Windows Phone.

I think you are taken to the page you are on, not the exact rank.

Really? I don't see how hard it is to scroll a bit down then:)

Lag spikes fixed, but still little drops to 1fps regularly. Could the cause be my phone? Because this started since 4.11 lol.

More bugs: Viewing some random guys achievements through friend/guild list wp_ss_20150718_0004.png, his name is empty and level is 0.

The music works worked fine until I went to arena. After being steamrolled and returned to zone 12, the arena music didn't end. It continued and continued until I relogged. After that the music was gone for a while and then returned - with the main menu music. Then I restarted the app and the music for my rogue was completely gone. I got the arena music back by visiting the arena once again and like last time, it has continued for minutes after the end of the battle. This bug is character dependant; my other chars have no problems. (Windows Phone)

You get used , 1-2 clicks , but yes its the smiley thing . If you want put after typing you have to :smileyname: or do it next line .

In Rest in Ash achievement, you have to kill Gariel but its not listed

I downloaded the latest version of iOS and android platform and I can't enter warspear?? Why?? My internet is OK , my tablet and phone are OK and also my iPod, why I can't enter warspear when I click the PLAY button it display connecting.........and that's all, it wonn't enter the game I'm so sad :(

i know the others can play ws coz i pm my frnd and he says he can play ws in android latest version... maybe my ip adress has been blocked to play warspear :( pls dont block my ip adress pls :(

I can't enter warspear :( .... I click PLAY button and it stuck in connecting... I played this yesterday and its all fine, till last night i can't enter anymore I tried to reinstall the apk but still doesnt work, different story for my iPod, when I click warspear icon to play it, it does auto exit Everytime I click warspear icon so its worst on my iPod, my android tablet version is 4.4.4 KitKat, my android phone version is 2.3.6 gingerbread and iOS version 6.1.6 (10B500) ..

I did chainless bosses before they fix arena achievement and it did work, I don't think its from the clien, its from the server itself,

The most annoying thing here is , keyboard, in old we was doing 2 clicks to send something to chat, now its only 1 click, we can't use smiles at the chat (only if u used before you write anything), when I do mistakes I can't correct them,

I like the old way of typing:)

No problem there!

yes please bring back the old chat typing, the new one is really annoying

I can't enter warspear :( .... I click PLAY button and it stuck in connecting... I played this yesterday and its all fine, till last night i can't enter anymore I tried to reinstall the apk but still doesnt work, different story for my iPod, when I click warspear icon to play it, it does auto exit Everytime I click warspear icon so its worst on my iPod, my android tablet version is 4.4.4 KitKat, my android phone version is 2.3.6 gingerbread and iOS version 6.1.6 (10B500) ..

Yes, we know about this problem and working on a fix.

yes please bring back the old chat typing, the new one is really annoying

The old chat typing is the one which got swapped with the new one in... 4.7, right?

What I meant, is that the typing system before that update was better than it was until 5.0:P

Hi there Sir r0land, our problem is that we can't connect in game  :cray: we're trying in for almost a day now, but we can browse internet and look for any players in forum who also experiencing problem like this. Here is the Screenshot of the problem which is I want to report. I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate, and i've also redownload the latest version of the game which is v5.0.2. Thank you Sir r0land  :)​  ^_^

Hi there Sir r0land, our problem is that we can't connect in game  :cray: we're trying in for almost a day now, but we can browse internet and look for any players in forum who also experiencing problem like this. Here is the Screenshot of the problem which is I want to report. I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate, and i've also redownload the latest version of the game which is v5.0.2. Thank you Sir r0land  :)​  ^_^

attachicon.gifReport.png

somehow Philippines has a problem with traffic to our servers, we're now working on this issue.

somehow Philippines has a problem with traffic to our servers, we're now working on this issue.

Ok Sir r0land, thanks a lot for answering  :good:  :yahoo:  can't wait to play Warspear again, so I can do Achievements again  :clapping:  ;D

PC windows problem:

music volume 0

sound volume 0

This ^ fix pls :3