Elf Thread

Hike Tyson

Lolz in the Third Age the Elves dwindled.The Noldor were the fighting force of all the Elves.When Sauron killed Gil-Galad 90% of the Noldor went to Valinor.5000-7000 Elves(Silvan and Lothlorien Elves counted) remained in Middle-Earth.On the time when Mordor attacked Minas-Tirith they also attacked Mirkwood and Lothlorien.What the Elves only did is to Guide the Mortals and defend their own lands.Lol yes Orlando Bloom look like a fool lol.

Baron you are a god damn spammer lol it's annoying. And stop to go off topic as always, let's get back to elves :) In my opinion the elves in Lotr are fa**ots and scared and weak fake human :P Their language also sucks :D

xD xD now, Tood! You must beware of redbird :spiteful: don't be an annoying spammer and troller.

Its obvious Tood is a spammer and needs to get perma ban.Also he's making so many reasons he isn't allowed on this thread anymore.Cats? make your own thread skrillex :P

Its obvious Tood is a spammer and needs to get perma ban.Also he's making so many reasons he isn't allowed on this thread anymore.Cats? make your own thread skrillex :P

Nah I don open threads don't give ideas . But if you start one about cats my pleasure to join hehe . Yes livi kitties :blush: