Elf Thread

Hike Tyson

This Topic is all about Elves in any universe.Doesn't mean its "Elf" there is Chosen in it.Here you can talk about Elves in any way.Like in Lord of The Rings,The Hobbit,Skyrim,Warspear Online,Warhammer Fantasy,Warhammer 40k and more.Discuss anything about Elves here.

Hmm I love most Elves but my favourites are in Eragon :) They are full of magic, can live forever (except they get killed by an illness or a sword, arrow etc.), they can run very fast and are muuuch stronger than human, they can use magic, they always live peaceful with eachother, they are very wise and they teach a new dragon rider and his dragon how to fight and to use magic :3 *-*

Hmm I love most Elves but my favourites are in Eragon :) They are full of magic, can live forever (except they get killed by an illness or a sword, arrow etc.), they can run very fast and are muuuch stronger than human, they can use magic, they always live peaceful with eachother, they are very wise and they teach a new dragon rider and his dragon how to fight and to use magic :3 *-*

I see them as British people.

Also, I have been thinking alot about the Inheritanxe cycle, and coming to think of it, it has a connection with computers and programming. You see, if one of those mages tries to break into someone's other mind, you can see it as a battle between hacxers and "good" programmers; you can see the magic as programming, because the more words you know, the better your commands/programs will be.

Someone approves this theory?

You didn't even describe it fully -_-

Elves in the Lord of the Rings are Ageless,Wise,Weightless,Tireless, and Stronger.They are the First Children of Eru Illuvatar.There are 3 Clans of Elves.The First are the Vanyar they have Golden Hair and great at Poetry, they are the Fairest of all the Elves, they love making Spears.The Second are the Noldor,they have black hair.They are accounted as the greatest of the Elves in lore and smithcraft, they love making armor,shields, and swords.The 3rd are the Teleri, they hay silver hair and good voices.They love making ships and bows.They are the largest clan of Elves.
They waged a war with Morgoth for hundreds of years in Beleriand.A Last Alliance of Elves and Men Defeated Sauron in the 2nd Age.

Edited by YellowDiamond69

In other realms elf are described differently than Lotr, just sayin

Like ws for example

Similarites exist but a 100% accurate Definition cant be found

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

What are you talking about anyway.I don't want your definition.I didn't said you need to define it -_-
This thread is for all Elven Discussions not some petty retarded scientific offtopic terms

The Sindar who survive in Beleriand migrated to the East and they founded Greenwood the Great.The Sindar got mixed with the Silvan Elves.Oropher were their first king.Also some Sindar went with their kin in the West after the destruction of Beleriand.

The Sindar who survive in Beleriand migrated to the East and they founded Greenwood the Great.The Sindar got mixed with the Silvan Elves.Oropher were their first king.Also some Sindar went with their kin in the West after the destruction of Beleriand.

Thanks for the info:) learned another thing about lotr:P

Elven Battles in the 2nd and 3rd Ages although Peter Jackson change most -_-
Last Alliance of Elves and Men

Helms Deep(In the Books Elves didn't came)

Battle of the Five Armies 

Galadriel vs Sauron

Yellow, Elves do probably not exist in real o.O But nice to have a mate who also believes in fantasy creatures *-*

Edited by Xredbirdx

HAHAHAHAHA you probably don't know what WoW is^^^

Ever heard of blood elves....

I played Warcraft 1-3 and finished it years ago.

The Blood Elves are High Elves who hunger magic since the Sunwell was corrupted by Arthas to ressurect Khelthuzad.

Are you a psycho(spammer)? Either way Blood Elves are that of the Horde.Are kinda outdated? Their Alignment is Neutral but they are of the Horde.

Stop making reasons so i can reason and you can post more or else.

Read it all
http://wowwiki.com/Blood_Elves
http://wowwiki.com/High_Elves
http://wowwiki.com/Horde
http://wowwiki.com/Orc
I don't want to explain more

Baron you are a god damn spammer lol it's annoying. And stop to go off topic as always, let's get back to elves :) In my opinion the elves in Lotr are fa**ots and scared and weak fake human :P Their language also sucks :D

Baron you are a god damn spammer lol it's annoying. And stop to go off topic as always, let's get back to elves :) In my opinion the elves in Lotr are fa**ots and scared and weak fake human :P Their language also sucks :D

Redbird that's mean! But is accepted :P

Cmon you have to agree on it :D at least on some parts. When Aragorn, Frodo and all their other mates are about to leave the elves to make their way to the great vulcano to destroy the ring, the elves don't wanna have war and wanna flee to a hidden island. That's sooooo stupid and without any pride. Elves have to have pride! Otherwise they wouldn't be elves. Elves also have to be pretty but they all look stupid --> just look at Orlando Bloom as elf hahaha :rofl: