crimson other uses

Bdsc

since crimson gonna be added in many quests you should make some special items available for cc not just armor lvl 20 and costumes cuz it's boring we need some other stuff to buy maybe minions DEF / dmg some special scrolls

Why doesn't the game already have cc minions? And please tell an example of a special scroll; scroll is such a wide concept. Basically I mean to ask if you mean better stat increase scrolls than the lvl 15 ones, precious scrolls like revives and repairs, or something completely different.

Why doesn't the game already have cc minions? And please tell an example of a special scroll; scroll is such a wide concept. Basically I mean to ask if you mean better stat increase scrolls than the lvl 15 ones, precious scrolls like revives and repairs, or something completely different.

completely different

There shall be a new merchant indeed , most prole just sell their cc to others who are just buying gear and few for themselves . I agree on thia , new crimson items.