[2015.07.16] Warspear Online 5.0 “Kronus’s Labyrinth”. Release

Peter_Munk

Stefan facebook is not sure, it is easy to hack facebook accounts ,nobody need a password. Better delate your ID pic.

There are many ppl with same name as me, he'd have to hack every1 to find me.

It'll be swarming with Sentinels right away, I think?

Oh, so many users! *amazed*

Take this everyone: [Velvet Beer]

Be patient, brave ones..
Cheers! *smiles*

Edited by Vera_Z

There are many ppl with same name as me, he'd have to hack every1 to find me.

I know your bday and country alrdy, there are not manny with your lastname :-P

Edited by datiger

Dear players, we have some good news here!

Our game servers are up after the update, so welcome back, it's perfect time to visit Labyrinth, get your presents and check your achievements smile emoticon

Game clients are available on our site for downloading - http://warspear-online.com/en/download.
But clients for Symbian and Windows won't be available this time, you can use 4.9 version.
Don't forget that clients in application stores will be available later after an approval.

Important moment: Free Miracle coins and Achievements will be available ONLY after the client update, we mean 5.0 version.

That's all for now, Arinar awaits!

Dear players, we have some good news here!

Our game servers are up after the update, so welcome back, it's perfect time to visit Labyrinth, get your presents and check your achievements smile emoticon

Game clients are available on our site for downloading - http://warspear-online.com/en/download.

But clients for Symbian and Windows won't be available this time, you can use 4.9 version.

Don't forget that clients in application stores will be available later after an approval.

Important moment: Free Miracle coins and Achievements will be available ONLY after the client update, we mean 5.0 version.

That's all for now, Arinar awaits!

Took a long time but okay

I've question: Windows phone isn't available yet or Windows (PC)?

Windows Phone client will be available in store after approval.

PC client is on our site.

Excellent Update , I Download Warspear New Client Version 5.0.0  .This Update is Very Excellent . I got new Icon  for my Warspear And I got Warspear Start menu Picture. " Krouns's Labyrinth " Dungeon is Too Hard .. The Raid Boss ! New Achievement button . Watch it on Character ... ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

We have no other choice to get to red Astral Gates but to use Scroll of teleportation. Please make at the first Astral Gates which is blue an option whether to go to first labyrinth or the new labyrinth.