[2015.07.16] Warspear Online 5.0 “Kronus’s Labyrinth”. Release

Peter_Munk

The German description in the Google Store has a large grammatical error , please correct .

LoL

There is always that one grammar nazi.

doing bg and rg towers again its just a waste of time and stam

Would you like half log game and have 50+ medals already ? There would be no competition then and less things to do why you rush achievements will be here till the end have patience

Our game servers were restarted at 8:00 CET due to fixing some minor issue after the recent update. Now there is 5.0.1 version available on our website and in Google Play store. Other markets will provide a new client later.

What is fixed:
- Arena Conqueror 2x2 (3x3, 5x5) achievement is fixed, now every win is counted correctly
- Bug with client shut down after viewing achievements of other players with older client version is fixed
- Perfomance issues on Android are fixed (music and sound now completely disabled)

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Roland hy pas why i downloaded version on my android V5.0.1 no music or sound

Why is that roland ?

my answer is one post above.

Enable sound on full version because without sound it is kind of stupid gameplay. Just sound, music is not needed please.

not possible right now, sorry, but sound will be returned for sure.

not possible right now, sorry, but sound will be returned for sure.

Okay but please as soon as possible, or I will quit, without music I can play but without sound, no ty.

Okay but please as soon as possible, or I will quit, without music I can play but without sound, no ty.

I don't think they will re-add it because of you demanding it.

I don't think they will re-add it because of you demanding it.

Hmm, then they lose one player. :) Everyone who has weak devices can move to lite version, my phone didn't had any issue... Every game has sound and music... But whatever...

i dont understand wats the point of gift when it disappears in 3 days....u want us to die intentionally and use scroll ? LOL truly this gift will be wasted by many including the signs

r0land and peter i found a bug in new version:

soo this morning i kill all bosses in irselnort (MC bosses) lake; sea; Garr-shagg; GG; Gridaur; Sun worrior with my lvl24 warlock "Dragolub" (EU-Emerald) for the achivment ''Die in Volkano''(section ''World''). Soo i finish the last boss and when i go in Achivments>World>Die in Volcano it says whit green tick i kill every boss but it dont show i finish the quest. I dont know if its bug but im sure i kill every boss in the list(and it shows). If you want inspect my warlock Dragolub in EU-Emerald and see what is going on. Please fix it as soon as possible. (:

r0land and peter i found a bug in new version:

soo this morning i kill all bosses in irselnort (MC bosses) lake; sea; Garr-shagg; GG; Gridaur; Sun worrior with my lvl24 warlock "Dragolub" (EU-Emerald) for the achivment ''Die in Volkano''(section ''World''). Soo i finish the last boss and when i go in Achivments>World>Die in Volcano it says whit green tick i kill every boss but it dont show i finish the quest. I dont know if its bug but im sure i kill every boss in the list(and it shows). If you want inspect my warlock Dragolub in EU-Emerald and see what is going on. Please fix it as soon as possible. (:

yep, we know about it, will be fixed after this weekend.

roland im about system avchievment wenn u not done in 1day then next dayu did again last boss or somting still not done wenn u kill again all u done there is a big or what would u fixx that bcs in 1day is hard to move ewryvere?

I sometimes mix everclear n cough syrup and drink that. Sometimes I wake up naked outside my house with no memories of the lat 12 hrs.

You should enable sound again as soon as possible. Without sound I can't do the Tellus Tower quest on Norlant Swamp, because I can't hear those bastards whispering, and they always kill me.