[2015.07.16] Warspear Online 5.0 “Kronus’s Labyrinth”. Release

Peter_Munk

astr_lab_details_med.png

Warriors of Arinnar!

Update 5.0: “Kronos’s Labyrinth” is now live! You can download a new version of the client for Android, iOS, Symbian, Windows Phone, Windows Mobile, Linux, Windows and Mac OS after game servers restart. Please note that versions for different platforms may be available at different times.

One of the biggest updates so far! Travel to a vast mysterious Labyrinth with new monsters, a dungeon called “Kronos's Belly” and a very powerful raid boss. Immerse yourself in an epic new storyline and do battle with the gigantic dragon Kronus, You must also stand against armies of fierce Boreans, ever-dangerous bosses and opposing alliance fighters. It will be one of your toughest challenges and if you succeed, you will save Arinar from ruination and earn yourself the finest rewards ever.

kronus_release.png

You’ll be able to earn a new set of heroic level 21 armor that resembles Dragon’s Armor. Also available is rare level 22 armor, improved level 22 weapons, rare level 21 belts, a new costume and many other things!

We have also added a highly anticipated personal achievement system and made our maps easier to use. Full information about all the new features can be found in our recent announcement.

rating.png

Additional changes

Icon and background

The most significant change is a new application background and a new background in the opening menu. Hope you like them!

Free Miracle coins

Yes they’re back! Complete simple tasks from our partners TapJoy, Fyber and SupersonicAds and receive free Miracle coins!

free.png

Improvement of Novice Set

We added a third bonus – an energy increase to the rings and energy regeneration value of the amulet. These improvements are to the Novice Set of Accessories in the Miracle Shop. With the third bonus, it is significantly improved!

Bag increase

You can now increase the number of bag slots by 5 by sending an invitation to our game to your friends on Facebook. An easy to follow button can be found under the “Extend your bag” button. Extending only works once and only for Android and iOS devices only.

bag_1.png

Hot fixes

Sound

All sound bugs were fixed and music is back again on all except Symbian devices.

Gifts!

And traditional gifts! Every player, starting from level six will receive three Signs of Imperishability and five Life Scrolls. Hurry and use them, they will be removed from your inventory on the 18.07!

That’s it for now!

Enjoy!

AIGRIND

And traditional gifts! Every player, starting from level six will receive three Signs of Imperishability and five Life Scrolls. Hurry and use them, they will be removed from your inventory on the 18.07!

Why remove? And how do you know which life scrolls are from this gift and not the previous one?

OMG THIS IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUSIC IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GET GIFTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NEW WAYS OF GETTING BIGGER BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND FREE MCOIN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :shok:  :shok:   :good:

CANT WAIT TO PLAY!!!!!  :crazy:  :crazy:

Also one question will my gifts be deleted from my bag on 18.07 or from my gifdt shop if I dont redeem them?

What I mean is if I goi to my gift shop and redeem my gift in my bag will the gift be gone if I dont use it untiull 18? If it is safe in my bag?  :cray:

Nice improvements good job ! Oh and a question , bag slots are max 150 , with this may go 155 ?

maximum is still 150, yes.

Remove from inventory :bad: give us dmg and def sphere so we just amp 3pcs each and it's only 10-2 gold in shop

lol first sign and gift and I can't stack :crazy: