MCocktail

Just asking, what is your easiest foe when killing someone?

How you kill him?, Any dangers? pvp or straight war?

imo, rogues are pretty easy, they wont run, your often tanky enough, and with a nice stun combo wombo they get shredded pretty quick

yea rogues very easy for paladins cuz we got aoe n stun/disable skills enable us to make heavy dmg in low time

also priests are easy for us same reason, ranger and druid are the hardest classes to pvp when using a paladin

I'd worry about bds, if you get hamed you will either die or your hp will get 2/4ed/3/4ed

BDs are easy and dangerous all at once (especially high amped ones)

You should put in mind that necros can rek you if you combo them after they use mental pit

Edited by Baron Fishsticks

I'd worry about bds, if you get hamed you will either die or your hp will get 2/4ed/3/4ed

BDs are easy and dangerous all at once (especially high amped ones)

High amped: get ham and ur dead

Else: lel was that a fly? (Esp with shield)

Just make sure you disable them b4 they ham you

You should note that bds are the strongest melees right now (I can kill lvl 20 rogues while I'm 17 w/o ex skills just because I do this)

Ham>hit>flash>hit>sap>rogue comboes you>ham>hit>flash>hit X_X

A full bd with ex skills who knows how useful sap can be will do this

Ham>hit>flash>hit>sonic>sap>use CA when you're about to combo him so you think you're safe by attacking him>you shud be dead already if not then repeat

If anything fails he will use shield

Its more like who disables the other first wins

EDIT: Lol if you get trapped by a ranger then you're just a sitting duck

Ik this isn't a bd topic but you should know how they fight so you can beat them

try pvp artezy or any pro kiting ranger

Ofc high amp people win any fight anyway :[

Jk, but ofc it depends on skill too

If the opponent isnt kiting, gg wp hes rekt

However if.. Thats some bad shit happening

LOL I EAT UP LOCKS EASILY!!!

Lock way

He'll firstly land his dark circle

I go like this

Move as if you're targeting him then after exactly 1 sec move in a random inversed direction and bam he wasted his circle

Sham way

Sham will fear>ballzzzzz>quake

After fear is off do the same thing like lock

I tested it MYSELF and its a 100% guaranteed dodge if well planned

Just use your normal combo vs dks

LOL I EAT UP LOCKS EASILY!!!

Lock way

He'll firstly land his dark circle

I go like this

Move as if you're targeting him then after exactly 1 sec move in a random inversed direction and bam he wasted his circle

Sham way

Sham will fear>ballzzzzz>quake

After fear is off do the same thing like lock

I tested it MYSELF and its a 100% guaranteed dodge if well planned

Just use your normal combo vs dks

Dont forget expert skills, circle is not the problem, the silence is

And some shams are smart enough to use lighting shield first -> i cant to anything without doing anything to damage myself

about the lock thing, have u tried pvping a lock with over 35% cooldown? You should try and see how a paladin becomes a toy dealing no dmg at all... At pvp,most locks use fear 1st and then circle... I guess you don't play lock after all...

about the lock thing, have u tried pvping a lock with over 35% cooldown? You should try and see how a paladin becomes a toy dealing no dmg at all... At pvp,most locks use fear 1st and then circle... I guess you don't play lock after all...

And while you are in fear, they also put the silence on you to tick off right when the circle ends

nope... they put blue circle, lifesteal, mana burn atk then silence... after fear you are approximately 6-8 yards away from the lock... During circle warlocks put all kinds of DOT... So it would be almost inpossible for a melee to approach a lock by walking... By the time u reached the lock, silence will activate... then cycle again all skills if u aren't dead hahaha...

Easiest classes vs palys are barbs, priest, necros and rogues.. Druid, Lock and Ranger can own pala tbh if played well otherwise gg.. Bds, no comments.. Dk is pretty cool to fight it is just an equal fight between both classes, most important things are stuns in dk vs pala fight.

Good luck

Edited by gladiator

still break-able

Don't fetter when his stun in effect u need to use shield strike to de-activate his exhalation of darkness, 2 secs stun is enough then u cast fetters and start ur job

Edited by gladiator

Though pallys and bds can manage to get to necros (according to my experiments you can kill a lvl 21-22 necro with a lvl 16-18 bd easily)

Best targets? In 5v5 arena it's crowd control classes (Lock, shaman, [necro], pala) 

In 2v2 probably healers (Some cases rogue over shaman/necro). If I have priest and druid against me, I prefer to target priest first. Same with necro sham.

3v3 is a good balance between those. If you have a good pt, locks and palas should be no more than pest to you, but a grouped up party is in the hands of their enemies.

I've never lost to a lvl 20-22 necro on my lvl 17 BD (which is almost 19 now yaaay) in a fair 1vs1 tho

No I've faced many, I was able to break their kite tho

I'd like you folks to not think that I'm a noob :facepalm:

that "you've never faced a good necro" is kinda stupid (no offense) since there are many many players who play this game

No I've faced many, I was able to break their kite tho

I'd like you folks to not think that I'm a noob :facepalm:

that "you've never faced a good necro" is kinda stupid (no offense) since there are many many players who play this game

Fight me. :aggressive:

*facepalm*

I'm on EU not US

Also do you mean that 90% of the necros are noobs....

*facepalm*

I'm on EU not US

Also do you mean that 90% of the necros are noobs....

To be fair, there are not many necros who truly know what to do in 1v1 with a bd or some other melee class

Whatever, I don't have to prove what I've done ._. Wait wasn't thus about pally.... Lel