[2015.07.13] Warspear Online 5.0: Kronus's Labyrinth. Preview

Peter_Munk

So one quick question. What quest do you have to complete in order to enter kronus laby?. The only quest I see for astral lab are blue.. Not yellow. Do you have to finish all yellow quest on Ayvo? Will there be new yellow quest in front of arstal lab? What do I need to do to enter Cronus lab?

So one quick question. What quest do you have to complete in order to enter kronus laby?. The only quest I see for astral lab are blue.. Not yellow. Do you have to finish all yellow quest on Ayvo? Will there be new yellow quest in front of arstal lab? What do I need to do to enter Cronus lab?

all quests so that until bg hard - hero but maybe just gate keeper

I see golden Chest in some pic

is it like lab Chest drop dmg / def sphere - scroll - pot!?!

does mobs drop it too?

bars!! any chance to drop?

When will you guys come out with a new expert skill for all classes.? In this new update will the level cap be raised up 26? When are you guys going to post a picture of all the new armor and weapons? Are you guys going to post a picture of what the rewards for the achievement System look like? Do you guys have any plans for this years Halloween event? Instead of chaos pots.. Why not make a duel button when you bring up the interact screen. Like ask them to duel Kinda like a party invite you can regect or accept

... 1v1 to the death with no healing pots or energy pots And nobody else can disrupt.. I think would be better than purchasing a chaos pot PvP is the most fun in mmorpg that's the best way to see if you even like your class..come on.. You guys make enough money off signs.. Remove chaos pots.. Add a duel button.. Please And last .. But not least.. Will there ever be a new faction or class in the near future?

Edited by iloafer

no,impossiblle

update levell 26 impossible 2015 :)

Not really they went from being lvl 20 for 5 years. Then went from 20 to 24 in a few months

I actually never heard about it, but everything is possible.

Also ty for anwer :)

But i dont think that u dont know anything ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

I must say I agree with the guy above! Remove chaos potion and add duel button like when you interact with the other player just offer him duel and if he accepts it the current location becomes battleground! Neither can leave location, use pots or minions and if there were minions active before they will disapear just like when u have active minion and go to arena. PvP is the most amusing part of the game and chaos potion costs real money which is stupid because thats 10% players can enjoy benefit of that potion and others cant and even that 10% wont buy that all the time. This way we would have one more very BIG reason to play ws because pvp battles are unexpected, unpredictable and anything can happen. When you get bored you can just offer someone pvp duel and if he accepts it u can have some fun. Also you should add that gear breaks during such pvp battle fights we dont wanna make it too simple :P

I am certain everyone would want to see this happen! But unlike arena these types of battles should not bring any arena points and should break gear maybe even make it break gear 10% more than usual just to spice things up and not to have many ppl battling everywere :P 

Please everyone tell me do you like my idea. And Peter I would like to hear from you what do you think? :)

This would be one amazing feature of the game that would definitly make it one of the best mmos ever!