[2015.07.13] Warspear Online 5.0: Kronus's Labyrinth. Preview

Peter_Munk

"Find allies among enemies.."
"New mechanics.."

Hmm,
Does that mean we can now interact or chat with the opposite factions within this "New World", Great ones?

I know it's impossible but..
Well, hopefully. *salutes*

"Find allies among enemies.."

"New mechanics.."

Hmm,

Does that mean we can now interact or chat with the opposite factions within this "New World", Great ones?

I know it's impossible but..

Well, hopefully. *salutes*

No, you overthought these words :)

No, you overthought these words :)

Gratitude for clearing troubled mind, sire.

I was hoping that it'll rid my Sentinels' stuff, just in case.

Forgive my imagination. *smiles*

Is the dungeon only open to the party which killed the boss or for everyone?

And could you define improved? Will they still have same damage as snow events lvl 22 weapons ?

Edited by vavavi

whats that "improve lvl 22 weapon" is that a new item or what plsss explaine... ty

Wrong answer sry

Edited by Baron Fishsticks

Is the dungeon/boss area pvp zone? If it is the chaos will be unbelievable during the 6 hour dungeon phase

Location with the entry to the Dungeon is non-pvp.

Gratz, finally something that actually has the potential of staying ''rare'' and being ''hard to get'' (Kronus costume), whether you have coins or not. If the drop rate is as low as with others, it will truly be a prestigious item to get, with the 6 hours respawn time. Meaning 4 kills per day, it's pure luck who gets it, kudos, me gusta^^

boss respawn should be announced in world chat maybe violet text    :blush:  :give_rose:

also when someone kill it  

Edited by Kitige

can someone explain what is the improve lvl 22weapon? is that an item or what????? tanx :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

like lord staff just lvl 22 didnt mention any rare bound but you can expect life steal  

Oh i got a question for devs does that 7th lab boss move while hes under attack or he just moves from map to map when nobody attacking him?

how does he move? he teleports unseen by players or crosses n walks regularly like players do :)

like lord staff just lvl 22 didnt mention any rare bound but you can expect life steal  

but thats a reward . they did not tell that they will improve lvl 22 weapon.thats why i dont understand..

This is an awesome update for high level and high amped players, but couldn't you finally make an update or event for those, who don't want to spend their money on you? I am really impressed with your game, nice job! But you should make developing a little bit easier for FTP players, too.

Oh i got a question for devs does that 7th lab boss move while hes under attack or he just moves from map to map when nobody attacking him?

how does he move? he teleports unseen by players or crosses n walks regularly like players do :)

He just walks when he is not under attack. If you kill him - he respawns randomly

This update looks epic, it came a bit late but may bring many old players back.

BUT DEFINITELY all labyrinth locations without exception should be PvP.. brings more fun like old labyrinth and makes epic bigger faction wars with all best players on it not like event wars where most of them just log on for the buffs afk without being part of it

This update looks epic, it came a bit late but may bring many old players back.

BUT DEFINITELY all labyrinth locations without exception should be PvP.. brings more fun like old labyrinth and makes epic bigger faction wars with all best players on it not like event wars where most of them just log on for the buffs afk without being part of it

They are all PvP, except for dungeon entry, it would be too hard

Hmmm well what classifies as lab quests? Theres a few blue ones whic means its not main story and theres the gate keeper. Does this mean that there will be new lab story quests upon update or we kust have to do what we have now?

Hmmm well what classifies as lab quests? Theres a few blue ones whic means its not main story and theres the gate keeper. Does this mean that there will be new lab story quests upon update or we kust have to do what we have now?

The ones that you have now

Why were the story and the star shadow thingy not put in here, only in the Russian section?

wp_ss_20150713_0007.png

Edited by TheCabbage

Better stats

nice. big tanks but plss dont put life steal on a 2hand weapon cos its too slow when attaking.better to increase rage effect specially the time.not only for 10sec... cant kill any :D ;D

These updates going to attract a lot of player, from drop, hope me to get one of the rare dropping, kodo to GM for bringing something new in the game

Why were the story and the star shadow thingy not put in here, only in the Russian section?

armor 22 why not here ? :3