Am Lost [Reality Show]

Robin Brar

hi guys good evening,

its been many days i am confused and unsatisfied with myself, i have no idea whats wrong and whats good, but after thinkin' for a long time, i got the answer. i wish my post isn't gonna bore anyone, neither i am expecting for anythin' i just wana tell whatever i have in my heart and its all true. it may sound funny to all but yea if i wont share it now, i might never get a chance again. and am not gonna say anything against anyone.

am playin' this game for years and i think i used to be better guy when i was a noob(newbie), now i have got all whatever i would dream to have in this game, but when i look back in past i feel like i got less but i lost a lot, its not about money neither time, and am changed myself, became aggressive, takin' things seriously, insultin' people, bein' racist, thats what usually i do. i play this game whole day almost 18 hours on my different accounts and this year after July 2014 i invested almost 5000 Australian dollars in this game and i used all for doin' nothin'. i got high amp but i miss the days when i used to be +1 amp but i was cool no personal fights, now everyday i watch people are changin' whoever gettin, high amp they're bein' short-tempt, insultin' each others even in arena for small issues ( if high amp player got killed by low amp, they act like its world's end, if low amp try to win arena against higher one) i just saw yesterday, because i was usin' low amp char for fun. then i realized i am same as them. i really don't have good words to elaborate whatever i wana say its really confusin'

now am gonna tell what's difference between me and the guy i used to be year ago.

i became lazy, 16 hours of everyday i keep myself on bed playin' game, i have 18 hours for this game but i don't have time for call to my mom( been 3 months didn't talked with family), i have money to invest in game but when my younger brother asked me for buy him a iPad, i told him i don't afford. but i bought 2 Phones and 1 iPad for playing game and usin' multi characters.

i guess most of people are lost in game, its my last post here maybe, and i wish i will leave game soon maybe this week, and my apologize to all whom i used to insult and admins i really don't mean to say that game is changin' someone its fun there are many good players in this game who have high amp and they respect others. but yea i cant get over it so .......

I NEED INNER PEACE

So you spent over 20,000£ on the game, srsly.....

Anyways I will miss watching you fight on world chat lel :

Its not the wrong section

He's an EU player and he's quitting just it

Don't open this Nest

don't ruin his funeral like you always do pls

Edited by Baron Fishsticks

=.= Apology accepted. GL irl !

Dont say "U dont need to comment" to me!

+ Wrong section .-.

Am human beings just like u but u can make change lol