Stop exploiting other players!

Artamiel

I'm trying to sell a 1k cc event costume at the regular price of 35k (MOST PPL SELL AT THAT PRICE EVEN NOW)

and a player offers me 20k. Another player offers me 15k! :bad:   I really want to know what do u all get by doing such unfair treatment. :shout:  I REQUEST THAT PLEASE, FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T DESTROY THE GAME ECONOMY BY USING SUCH LOW TACTICS. 

ITS MY HUMBLEST REQUEST TO YA'LL. THANK YOU. 

P.S.: Not meaning to offend anyone, just posting my experience. Plz approve it, dear mods. Really want to let other players know that this type of treatment to other sellers is not right. :sorry:

Prices of items are set by playes , even more about changing a currency to another , devs can't do nothing in this situation . You gotta accept it or not , keep it or not , events are on the way ^^

:blush:  ignore such  low offers . and prices actually come down when sellers start selling items for lesser price. not because of the buyers who bargain for less

Prices of items are set by playes , even more about changing a currency to another , devs can't do nothing in this situation .

Gold:Miracle Coins = 10:1 officially confirmed by devs.

Someone offered me 25k for ice ring, you think I should sell?

Of course!

Also, i dont see if that is a suggestion at all,

The price depends on your salesman skills ;)

Edited by MCocktail

You can't go into trade expecting to get the exact amount you want for the item (That's what the market is for), if you go into trade you must be prepared to have people to give you offers lower than the amount you say.

A good tip is before you go trading always think about the ""minimum"" amount you're willing to sell the item for before you start bargaining with someone.

The example you give looks like a case of "Low bidding" its a sales tactic to get the initial negotiations going and/or to get you to lower your price a lot more than normal. If they do this just simply lower your price by 1k(or less) and see what they do.

They'll either

- Get serious and increase their offer to a reasonable amount. You just do what you want from here onward.

- Say that they only have that specific amount of gold left (Lies) and can't go any higher. You either say no and leave, or you believe them and take their low offer.

- Increase their low offer by a small amount or they say no and stop. If they do either of these after you gave your first offer then they're probably resellers, buying low and selling high. Just keep lowering your price by a little until they either leave, get serious or accept.

This is just to counter low bidding.

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

You can't go into trade expecting to get the exact amount you want for the item (That's what the market is for), if you go into trade you must be prepared to have people to give you offers lower than the amount you say.

A good tip is before you go trading always think about the ""minimum"" amount you're willing to sell the item for before you start bargaining with someone.

The example you give looks like a case of "Low bidding" its a sales tactic to get the initial negotiations going and/or to get you to lower your price a lot more than normal. If they do this just simply lower your price by 1k(or less) and see what they do.

They'll either

- Get serious and increase their offer to a reasonable amount. You just do what you want from here onward.

- Say that they only have that specific amount of gold left (Lies) and can't go any higher. You either say no and leave, or you believe them and take their low offer.

- Increase their low offer by a small amount or they say no and stop. If they do either of these after you gave your first offer then they're probably resellers, buying low and selling high. Just keep lowering your price by a little until they either leave, get serious or accept.

This is just to counter low bidding.

Wew, nice tips. Thanks:)

Its not any1s fault but urs ppl playing the game sets the price of items so its not exploitation if the demand is low u have to lower the price of costume to sell or hold on to it for the time u can sell to ur required price.... And who do u think set the price of 1kcc.. Players ofc and the price fluctuates depending on how desperate the selling or buying party is.. In your case ppl aren't desperate to buy ur costume but u r desperate to sell it so u have to lower it otherwise as said b4 hold on to it