Changing Character Permanently: Sentinels or Legionaries

Jack

​Here is my better suggestion To All:

When All reach Level 30 then we can change our character permanently(one time change) For example: Change Rogue to Sentinels side or Ranger to Legionaries side. So it is better to arrange balanced both sides. Guys hope you like my suggestions. It is good or bad i don't know but vote of it. Like=Vote. Thanks Long Live AIGRIND   :clapping:
   :clapping:   :clapping: 

​Here is my better suggestion To All:

When All reach Level 30 then we can change our character permanently(one time change) For example: Change Rogue to Sentinels side or Ranger to Legionaries side. So it is better to arrange balanced both sides. Guys hope you like my suggestions. It is good or bad i don't know but vote of it. Like=Vote. Thanks Long Live AIGRIND :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

1 St you didn't put a poll

2nd Rouge cant be Ranger maybe Bd but not Ranger

3rd I don't think it's technically possible

we know that rogue can't be ranger or ranger to rouge , I meant to say that I want to move my rouge to sentinels side as own wish. so that I can use rogue character in sentinels side. as well as we can move ranger to legionaries side. now there will be balance. I have 24 characters both sentinels and legionaries with two-two characters. so now I want my 12 class in sentinels side and 12 class in legionaries side. hope u guys understand what I said :)

agree with jack . but the game is based on story . so i think it may not be possible to swap charcters from legion to sentinels and vice versa . because ,then the game wont run along  the base story line. any how game developers can think positively on jack's idea a bring about a solution where there would be 1000% balance between legion and sentinels . in my personal opinion let rogues have flexibility to use bose and same applies for rangers where they could use daggers . let the basic skills be 10 ( rogue's 5 + ranger' 5 ) . let the players decide how they wanna build up their chars ( either true rougue or true ranger or hybrid. ) . same could be applied to druid and shaman skills , pala and dk skills , priest and necro skills , barb and bd, mage n warlok's skills . then the game will be more balanced with no more cries from players . thank you. :crazy: :dirol:

we know that rogue can't be ranger or ranger to rouge , I meant to say that I want to move my rouge to sentinels side as own wish. so that I can use rogue character in sentinels side. as well as we can move ranger to legionaries side. now there will be balance. I have 24 characters both sentinels and legionaries with two-two characters. so now I want my 12 class in sentinels side and 12 class in legionaries side. hope u guys understand what I said :)

Wait what? 24 chars? You can only have 2 accs aka 12 chars, am I the only one who noticed this or what, this is against the EULA as far as I know

Edited by Baron Fishsticks

The devs said that they won't add new factions... For now

Adding the legion to the sentinels and naming the outcome "The Resistance" then making a chaos faction "The Doomed ones" would fix it

Ik this is what AQ worlds did but its more like the only solution

Lol they MUST, if they leave the unbalance of factions and just focus on dgs/gear/achievements then you can say bb to the legion

This game is based on a story how u think it can change ? Only if a nuke gets explode and start over with smth different lol

Heavy remember Astral creatures?

"The Astral creatures invaded Arinar!

The Sentinels and the Legion have to team up to defeat them, or both sentinels and the legion will fall"

The story doesn't matter, you can be like "they broke in from other dimensions" easy, just like AQ did

Blood elves?

Ogres?

Nagas?

Bio-creatures?

Goblins?

Blood orcs?

Dream walkers? (that upcoming Cronus guy update)

Astral Travelers?

Many races/factions/classes can be added

above creatures are those which we find as mobs in warspear. YEA of course could be made into classes/factions if game developers wanted to. blood elves can be made as VAMPIRE class. NAGAS can be made as serpent class who are experts in poison skills. and with GOBLINS a new faction itself can be created with classes like GOBLIN ROGUE , GOBLIN ARCHER , GOBLIN SHAMAN . JUST 1 OR 2 MORE classes for sentinels and legions would be nice 8+8 classes. not to forget maintaining l balance between them :crazy:

Vampires are present in forsaken's map 1

Also if new classes/factions are to be released then it'll be after 1 year or so

The white wanderer created angels to fight for arinar and for the sentinels.The legion created a pact with the demons to fight to their side.What i mean demons on legion is that a group of demons separated from other demons like Chosen and MC same race but two different examples.Just an example though.

Lol people don't like "change" I'd give ws a 1-3 years lifetime guarantee untill its dead due to that