[2015.07.10] Moments of history. Warspear Chronicles. Chapter IV

Peter_Munk

%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B0.jpg

All the gathered might of the Guilds, supported by the army of Minions came down hard on the mutual enemy of both alliances – Sam Hein, who appeared in Arinar when Median Night arrived. Trying to steal all the amusement and joy in Arinar, he glamoured all greatest jokers. Only when warriors released all the prisoners and relieved him of his pumpkin head, was the threat removed. For a while. (3.9.0)

Jubilation at this event did not last long as bad news arrived from the Snow Boundary. Jakkars – demons created by Garaan in the ancient time, left their shelters at the edge of the world. Demons were able to travel back in time a thousand years. To a time when Arinar was young and the White Elder's Spear was still intact and found in the God's Grove. Garaan, the Apostate God, was trying to obtain the Spear but did not have enough power. One of the mighty dragons, Ruberius, refused to help him obtain it. Jakkars traveled to the past, found him there and with lies and false promises made him their ally this time. Sentinels and Legion had to fight together against this enemy. Their success meant that Arinar's past was no longer under threat. (3.10.0)

Meantime on the Irselnort, explorers finally found the way to Berengar's Tower. The tower was hidden at the top of Grey Mountains for many years. Sorcerer's spirit helped them to break the magical seal on the gates and enter the tower. The tower was filled with aggressive creatures from other worlds. After a long battle, they found a precious Wreath of the Noon - one of the greatest artifacts of the Firstborn. Wizards supposed that the combined magical power of the two relics, Wreath of the Noon and Valaria's Stone would increase if you put them together. (3.11.0)

Sailing to Ayvondil had been proposed but abandoned many times before. It now became just a matter of time. However, both sides had lost too many warriors fighting Sam Hein, Jakkars and creatures from Berengar's Tower. Everyone needed reinforcements and, even more necessary, weapons. More and more craftsmen made their own equipment, learning the secrets of crafting. Making missing parts, disassembling old equipment and using different grinding methods to process materials, people of Arinar understood that crafting was in its own way as fascinating as warcraft. (3.13.0)

In the same year, mysterious White Stones filled with power of Astral, fell down on the islands of Sentinels and Legion. The people were told that the White Pilgrim wanted to warn Arinar of something very important. This was ignored and the leaders made their excuses. They instead built huge monuments in memories of fallen heroes in their capitals. (3.14.0)

The sixth year of the war was over.

To be continued…

Previous part

In the same year, mysterious White Stones filled with power of Astral, fell down on the islands of Sentinels and Legion. The people were told that the White Pilgrim wanted to warn Arinar of something very important. This was ignored and the leaders made their excuses. They instead built huge monuments in memories of fallen heroes in their capitals. (3.14.0)

Are these the statues at bitter ashes isand and caravan?

Are these the statues at bitter ashes isand and caravan?

No. They are buildings in your capital cities and were introduced on the 11th of June, last year.

5th Chronicles' tome!
Looking forward to that part.

The Champion's Coliseum, I guess?
I hope you'll mention the Heroic boss' name.
I really forgot her, I believe it's Rufetria or something..

Anyway, gratitude for another chapter!
Copied and Saved to my "Warspear's Lore" folder. *thumbs up*
(I hope you don't mind)

Nice job Peter you bring me back some memories since these updates , nice to remember ! Keep up the good work waiting for the next ^^

when will that guild castle/ fort thing be available the one in ayvondil please tell me its gonna be in one of the next couple of updates :good: