Unblocking accounts?

Smallizal

Hello everyone, Ima try  to be more polite this time even though I'm pretty angry. May I know why suddenly some accounts who have been "permanentely" blocked are being unblocked? There are many cases like that on both BR TOURMALINE and US SAPHIRE like KWTEEN (sorry bro but if disturbs me a lot), so i'd like to know if you're gifting accs  back? Because you've blocked my account with an awful reason close to stupid and i'd love to recuperate it.

warspear-online.com/en/support

Good luck:)

If you want an answer from warspear-online.com/en/support, you rather try to build some wings and fly because that's more probable then receiving an useful answer except "Sorry your account has been permanentely blocked, learn EULA"2 :nea:

If you want an answer from warspear-online.com/en/support, you rather try to build some wings and fly because that's more probable then receiving an useful answer except "Sorry your account has been permanentely blocked, learn EULA"2 :nea:

I got a useful answer from the support. Look, they don't block you without reason. If they say you violated the EULA rules, you violated them.