Hey all

Artamiel

I know that many won't like this topic, but I really need some help, with three things.

One, its RG Hard dungeon.

Second, I'd really like it if someone could loan me 150k gold. 

Third, plz sell me a super cheap +9 lvl19 or +0 lvl21 stun staff on mc side.

I really have very bad luck in farming. The gold loan is for buying the above mentioned stun weapons. If someone with a big heart can help me then I'd be really grateful.

I'll try my best to pay back the loan by the next horror/christmas event as possible.

I think this kind of help is well within the rules. To prove my honesty, I'll let it be known that I'd asked one more player to help me in similar manner (he bought me GT vestments last year when they were quite expensive) and I'd paid him full price two months later.

TO THE RESPECTED MODS: PLZ DON'T CANCEL THIS POST, I REALLY NEED HELP IN-GAME, ATLEAST WITH THE RG HARD DUNGEON SO THAT I CAN START AYVONDIL T2 QUESTS.

Thanking you,

Artamiel.

I know that many won't like this topic, but I really need some help, with three things.

One, its RG Hard dungeon.

Second, I'd really like it if someone could loan me 150k gold. 

Third, plz sell me a super cheap +9 lvl19 or +0 lvl21 stun staff on mc side.

I really have very bad luck in farming. The gold loan is for buying the above mentioned stun weapons. If someone with a big heart can help me then I'd be really grateful.

I'll try my best to pay back the loan by the next horror/christmas event as possible.

I think this kind of help is well within the rules. To prove my honesty, I'll let it be known that I'd asked one more player to help me in similar manner (he bought me GT vestments last year when they were quite expensive) and I'd paid him full price two months later.

TO THE RESPECTED MODS: PLZ DON'T CANCEL THIS POST, I REALLY NEED HELP IN-GAME, ATLEAST WITH THE RG HARD DUNGEON SO THAT I CAN START AYVONDIL T2 QUESTS.

Thanking you,

Artamiel.

I'll help you with rg hard, pm cybernem in game :P