Warspears Graphics

Cybernem

Why android graphic is so much better than pc and also larger screen on map? Devs needs to stop being lazy and fix these, we can't copy/paste in chat, graphic looks like 4bit on pc and android with bigger picture dimensions still looks better.

tab.jpg

pc.jpg

What graphics do you want on 2D game that is played even on old Nokia devices .. It must habe a balance to be played on as many as possible and not crash

What graphics do you want on 2D game that is played even on old Nokia devices .. It must habe a balance to be played on as many as possible and not crash

haha i mean better graphic for pc users, android graphic is so much better than windows even though windows is more advanced. Nokia aka symbian has nothing to do with it.  

Those Android graphics are not enhanced for all devices, I believe for certain versions, which are capable of more using less.

Main idea was a phone game , and as there are more android users they do their best to make the experience better , about pc that I also use difference isn't that obvious , with the time pass they always improve game graphics but ain't that important to make them top , there are also old computers always or slow ones , needs to be runnable everywhere .

remove name - lvl - guild text and you will find them typical if ignored skills number

and copy and paste thing need to be fixed

• 3 weeks later...
my English is not good, but I leave here my suggestion ...

I think that the game's graphics are good but I would like to

be put full screen for convenience of people playing on the

computer. thus the quality of play is improved.

my English is not good, but I leave here my suggestion ...

I think that the game's graphics are good but I would like to
be put full screen for convenience of people playing on the
computer. thus the quality of play is improved.

Full screen will reduce the resolution lol , and by the way was a game for mobiles in the begin thats good enough , if you want full screen make zoom on your computer screen :3