[2015.07.07] In development. The system of achievements. Part 2

Peter_Munk

Hello there, I have a good idea about this achivements program.

First off I woudl like to say its AWSOME idea and I want you guys to UPDATE list of achivements over time. Like with every new warspear update you add few new achivements :)

Some awsome achivements would be like these:

- Eating certain type of foods but not just one.

For eaxample it would work like this: You have to eat velvet bear and eat ham 500 times both so thats 1000 foods total to get achivement "Barbaric Food eater" or any other name that would be like Barbaric food bcs it is barbaric food ale and ham 

Or to get achivement "Sweets eater" You have to eat 500 pertucio candy and ginger cookies 

This way you would bring those foods back to life in game and ppl would start using again bcs nowdays nobody eats food xD

Also achivements like these should and must be secret u just get a msg like this

"Sweets eater" - Locked

"Be careful with sweets dont ruin your teeth"

So nobody knows which sweets they should eat and how many of them :D this would add mistery and players would have to work together

Another achivement of my making :

- Old Traveler with this achivement player would have to unlock all maps possible including swamps but not to visit each map area once but twice!

Or even more times that depends on how u decide to make it Peter :) That way player would not know how many times he would need to visit each lokation and no one could intentionaly get this achivement but only by actually being the old traveler! 

I have few more ideas but will share later :)