[2015.07.07] In development. The system of achievements. Part 2

Peter_Munk

did we won (best app ever awards) ? Peter

He clearly doesn't know, as he would post the results if he had them. Remember: patience is everything.

Peter there are achievements in groups(party)

Only it is solitary.

and achievements guild

Edited by jorge1989

Peter there are achievements in groups(party)

Only it is solitary.

and achievements guild

For guilds - yes, for groups - no. At least now

Really looking forward to this! Titles would be cool, but achievements are just so... Addictive!!!

Besides, always good to see a great game get even better.

Or maybe you devs could take a look at this :blush:

The achievement section of course:P

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/15883-collectables-mini-games

Lol I'd love secret areas being developed, it'll be fun especially if its "rewarding" :spiteful:

Edited by Tood

I know her and I'm very impatient.

I need to know whether much or little lack peter.

this update I love and can not wait more

Just tell me if there is little to much for my little is 7 days much is 10days  

you again invite two beers more :drinks:

Really looking forward to this! Titles would be cool, but achievements are just so... Addictive!!!

Besides, always good to see a great game get even better.

Hi Peter... I wish that the achievement ranking will also be classified in groups just like arena 2x2, 3x3 and 5x5.... In that way, we will see who is the current #1 in a certain category... So it is like this...

Overall Rank - total number of trophies collected

Hero

society

fun

legendary

and I forgot this one...

I just wanna see who is the 1st who unlock most achievemnts on other categories hehehe

What other single person achievements are there? (Like the crafting one)

First person in the server to log on after the update?

First person in the server to log on after the update?

*keep pressing play till you see update available yes yes* *damn my Internet speed is dead I won't take achievement : * *Peter: (evilface) next time bruh*

Peter are those decorative items new or just random stuff from the miracle shop?

All Craft System have to Studied to complete achievement, but who will complete range weapon from legionary side :)  :)  :) nice job :good:

​Here is my better suggestion To All:

When All reach Level 30 then we can change our character permanently(one time change) For example: Change Rogue to Sentinels side or Ranger to Legionaries side. So it is better to arrange balanced both sides. Guys hope you like my suggestions. It is good or bad i don't know but vote of it. Like=Vote. Thanks Long Live AIGRIND  :clapping:
  :clapping:  :clapping: 

​Here is my better suggestion To All:

When All reach Level 30 then we can change our character permanently(one time change) For example: Change Rogue to Sentinels side or Ranger to Legionaries side. So it is better to arrange balanced both sides. Guys hope you like my suggestions. It is good or bad i don't know but vote of it. Like=Vote. Thanks Long Live AIGRIND :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Nope, sorry. If you want play other class just create it.

​Here is my better suggestion To All:

When All reach Level 30 then we can change our character permanently(one time change) For example: Change Rogue to Sentinels side or Ranger to Legionaries side. So it is better to arrange balanced both sides. Guys hope you like my suggestions. It is good or bad i don't know but vote of it. Like=Vote. Thanks Long Live AIGRIND :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Everyone goes to Sentinel side yaaaaay.

no no no not like that I meant to say that all can play ranger in legionaries side too. so that all can use any character in both sides

no no no not like that I meant to say that all can play ranger in legionaries side too. so that all can use any character in both sides

Not cool.

The the legionnaires will go to the sentinel side, its impossible in all ways

It doesn't matter which side you stand, because soon we will have a common enemy, one not of this world.

The fiery end is coming and we have seen it with our own eyes, we must join forces if we wish to survive, we must put aside our hate for each other and fight for our world. The enemy will never take what is ours, because  we have all the Gods in our hearts. I have no  doubt that victory will be ours, because today, we face the monsters that are at our door together! Today, we are cancelling the apocalypse!

Dude WS will end up like AQ worlds

Good & Evil VS Chaos

I'm sure

if so I hope they make a chaos faction with chaos classes

ik they said no more classes but sooner or later they'll make new ones

Dude WS will end up like AQ worlds

Good & Evil VS Chaos

I'm sure

if so I hope they make a chaos faction with chaos classes

ik they said no more classes but sooner or later they'll make new ones

Allready happened ~ayvondyl t2 crysis, not that they are uniting to beat the termites, but they do have to deal them in the same way as each other (or thats what i know)

Also: wont those achievement rewards massively fill our bags?

And will we get medals automaticly after recieving, or will we get a message on that too?

awesome awesomezzz omg ffs at last some news, omg xD

lvl21 arena gear update is the nearest update my estimation is 10-14days maximum cuz lvl19arena gear came like this 1year ago exactly :P than after 3weeks comes lvl26 update with lvl23 weapons *-* *awaiting not patiently*

level update usually happens after arena season ends, does it not?

Yep, last year the servers went offline for 4 hours, which was sort of long for just the arena season. During the downtime, R0land created a topic regarding the release of 4.0.

level update usually happens after arena season ends, does it not?

Can't up cap every 3 months , actually they won't