[2015.07.07] In development. The system of achievements. Part 2

Peter_Munk

So about the rules

. WATS so bad about Impersonating an employee wen its just a video game? Lol not saying I've done just asking a question...

What the hell has that to do with the topic, you're basically harassing an employee who was the reason this game was made

there is a picture of crafting achievement and requires range weapon craft too ??

i am a mc/saken so we are already frustrated of bows and crossbows :mega_shok:

now we have waste money on crafting those too : to get an achievement :diablo:

We will think about it, it is still "in development" if you noticed. But it is not such a big deal. This achievement goes to one character and thats it. If someone thinks it is worthy to level up every profession for an achievement - why not do this? More likely he has several unlocked professions anyway.

Well, Crimson Corundum was "not obtainable anywhere else", but just look it at now

Also, there shouldn't be achievements that only one person is allowed to complete

Medals and Corrundums are very different

Because those medals can't be depleted.

What I'm implying is that a long time ago, having a few hundred CC was considered a lot, because it was difficult to get in big amounts. I'm expecting these symbols to meet the same fate a year or 2 later and be awarded in huge quantities during some dumb events like Guild Tournaments or wars

how about adding something like (Old player) achievement which automatically awards players whom has been playing consistently for at least 3yrs and above, and characters must be high enough and this shouldn't be a problem at all....am sure most old players would cherish this achievement :good:  :dirol:

Edited by ( Ultra-lord® )

how about adding something like (Old player) achievement which automatically awards players whom has been playing consistently for at least 3yrs and above, and characters must be high enough and this shouldn't be a problem at all....am sure most old players would cherish this achievement :good:  :dirol:

There will be something like that in the future indeed

And will these achievements be similar to titles? Cause I really want a title that gives buff just like other games... And about the craft title virtuoso showed on the pic, is that available for everyone who unlocked all craft jobs at level 14? I think mc should craft ranged weapon also... Just give them 1.5x exp for that hehehe... Its unfair for sentinels to craft all and legion gets special treatment with that bow/xbow crafting...

And will these achievements be similar to titles? Cause I really want a title that gives buff just like other games... And about the craft title virtuoso showed on the pic, is that available for everyone who unlocked all craft jobs at level 14? I think mc should craft ranged weapon also... Just give them 1.5x exp for that hehehe... Its unfair for sentinels to craft all and legion gets special treatment with that bow/xbow crafting...

No buffs or anything that may change the balance. Just decorative items.

You will also be allowed to earn unique achievements. Completing them will require a lot of effort. For example, you have to be the first achieve the top level in every available profession. Your character will be the only the only one who receives it – pretty big deal! Even when we add further professions, you will still have this achievement and have a chance to receive another! Which will also be rare.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

On another route, will you do a contest or whatever you guys did back when Dailies were announced, where you ask players to come up with achievements? We might have so creative and insane ideas to give everyone extra motivation to keep playing.

Edited by Azebu

You only get achievements automatically if you can't repeat what you did. In case of Arena - you can :)

Just fair, gj :-)

some achievements will be P2W so hard (for example the one about professions), I hope that those ones have the worst gift, if not... GG

Completing them will require a lot of effort. For example, you have to be the first achieve the top level in every available profession. Your character will be the only the only one who receives it –

Have fun crafting useless bows, legion players!

as they will be counting the votes?

so difficult it is to Warspear winner?

and then not have chests that will be incredible mess here?

all day counting votes,using an application counter of votes.

as they will be counting the votes?

so difficult it is to Warspear winner?

and then not have chests that will be incredible mess here?

all day counting votes,using an application counter of votes.

We don't have the results yet, so there is nothing we can do but waiting :(

You are welcome

peter have achievements like do alone any tower, without part in short time? or killing strong bosses in short time?