[2015.07.07] In development. The system of achievements. Part 2

Peter_Munk

logo_2.png

Warspear players!

As you remember (and constantly remind us that you remember), not so long ago we announced a personal achievements system in our game. In our previous post we talked about it briefly, but now it is time to talk in detail. Guess what, the first part of this system will be released in our next update!

Types of achievements

In an upcoming update, more than 80 personal achievements will become available. They are divided into three main types: opened, riddles and hidden. Each type can have several difficulty levels.

achievements.png  difficulty.png

Opened achievements

You’ll know everything about this type. Conditions will be explained in the game menu, you just have to complete them.

Riddles

The conditions for this type aren’t explained in a simple way, the description is in the form of a riddle. You have to solve it to understand what you need to do.

riddle.png

Hidden achievements

You are unaware of conditions you have to follow. Just keep playing and maybe you’ll do what is required by chance. Or maybe other players will tell you?

hidden.png

There will be different tasks for completing personal achievements. As we mentioned before – it can be serious “battle” challenges or just simple game occurrences. Like dodge three times in a row for example.

You will also be allowed to earn unique achievements. Completing them will require a lot of effort. For example, you have to be the first achieve the top level in every available profession. Your character will be the only the only one who receives it – pretty big deal! Even when we add further professions, you will still have this achievement and have a chance to receive another! Which will also be rare.

legendary.png

Apart from Legendary, you will be able to earn achievements from other groups: Hero, World, Society and Fun! However, not all of them will be easy to receive.

cat.png

Earned achievements only apply to the game character, not your whole account. So if you have several of them, each one will have to work for their own achievement.

How it works?

To earn an achievement you have to follow the set conditions and it will be added automatically. To look at your list of completed ones and compare yours to other player's achievements you have to go to the new chapter in the game menu.

What about achievements you can't earn? For example, you may already be a third level but the achievement is to obtain second level. Or perhaps learn one expert skill when you’ve already opened five of them? In this case, achievements will be added when you log in for the first time after the update.

Ratings

All characters can get to the Top-1000 completed achievement list on their server. You can look there for other player's progress and compare it with yours. Information about players that are not in the Top-1000 list will not be displayed anywhere.

rating.png

And you can also share your achievements on Facebook.

share.png

Rewards

To receive awards you will need to earn medals, “Signs of Glory”. The more difficult the achievement you earned, the more Signs you will get. Medals received are stored and after obtaining the required amount, you are awarded rare and unique decorative items: smilies, haircuts, costumes. Medals do not disappear at that point, you just keep gathering them to receive valuable prizes! All goods you can earn this way are unique and can't be obtained anywhere else.

In the future, we will expand the list of achievements, as well as the list of prizes for them.

This is all for now! We will tell you the exact date of the next update later. Make sure you keep up to date with our news!

AIGRIND

P.S. nevermind the typos on screenshots, texts will be updated

so if an achievement is likee 3x3 hero or something like that for being top will we get it if we had already won it before?

so if an achievement is likee 3x3 hero or something like that for being top will we get it if we had already won it before?

You only get achievements automatically if you can't repeat what you did. In case of Arena - you can :)

Can I share my idea? Maybe you can add the "Temporary" achievements.... These are achievements that you gain temporarily by having the requirements.... I'll give an example to be clear...

Beast Mode-

Equip Full +10 gears and accesories...

So this kind of achievement will only be unlocked once you are equipped with full +10 set...

5 Millionaire-

Have at least 5 million gold in bag...

(will be unavailable once you dont have the said amount... 4,999,995 gold for example will let you lose tge title )

Harad Crystal Hoarder-

Must have at least 150k mcoins on account...

Spent mcoins is not counted offcourse hahahaa...

Also I would like to suggest a title in the FUN category...

this is good for long time players cause having the last part proves they have been in the game for a very long time... Or maybe they are just super bored they killed million critters ahhahahah

Critter killer l-

Killed 100 critters (rabbit, jervoa, chipmunk, etc)

Critter killer X-

Killed 1million critters...

These are just my ideas... thanks

Critter killer l-

Killed 100 critters (rabbit, jervoa, chipmunk, etc)

Critter killer X-

Killed 1million critters...

These are just my ideas... thanks

You are a maniac! But these are useful, we may take some of your ideas in the future, thank you :)

awesome awesomezzz omg ffs at last some news, omg xD

lvl21 arena gear update is the nearest update my estimation is 10-14days maximum cuz lvl19arena gear came like this 1year ago exactly :P than after 3weeks comes lvl26 update with lvl23 weapons *-* *awaiting not patiently*

Finally been waiting long , thank you ! At least now there is a point to play and not be bored , fun continues , or maybe begins xD .

When we done any Achievements will we get any award for each archievements we done?

You get medals for each achievement and decorative items for a certain amount of medals. 

Exactly, they are just like arena points in this matter.

But we can spand arena point

What he mean if i had 1 medal and there is an item for 1 medal and another for 3 medal if I received it will I be 0 medal of still have 1 medal

Can you explain the mechanism which used in receiving items

Edited by Kitige

What he mean if i had 1 medal and there is an item for 1 medal and another for 3 medal if I received it will I be 0 medal of still have 1 medal

Probably spendable 

You will still have 1 medal :)

INFO: You have completed the achievement: "Skillfully Silence Jorge" You gain 100,000,000 Signs of Glory and a lifetime supply of Chickin Legs.

How about an "Explorer" achievement type

For example you gotta have a full map of irselnort, or get in PvP cave once on a daily basis untill you've entered it 100 times, maybe also die at specific places for 1000 times.

Oo oo also what about participating in the arena for example 50 times at specific places (could differ for both sentinels and mc's to make it more challenging)

Edited by Tood

Yes! Something to be proud of..

Well, I hope there's one achievement like:
"Tippler as Lerky"
- Drink 1,000 [Velvet Beer]

And players be like, "Buy sets of [Velvet Beer], pm me"   *chuckles*

Great job, Great Ones..
Continue such surprises! *salutes*

Edited by Vera_Z

there is a picture of crafting achievement and requires range weapon craft too ??

i am a mc/saken so we are already frustrated of bows and crossbows :mega_shok:

now we have waste money on crafting those too : to get an achievement :diablo:

Well, Crimson Corundum was "not obtainable anywhere else", but just look it at now

Also, there shouldn't be achievements that only one person is allowed to complete

Edited by Shil

Nice OwO Part 2

Those reward costumes, and smileys will be "receiving"?

I hope no. Edited by Valleria