Dear Players :)

Nymfa

HI :)

I'm Nymfa :D my friend told me to play. He made a character here named Nymfaa, but he gave me it so the name will be mine xD Nice to meet you all. Hope we'll be friends :D I'll play at US server, which seems better for me. I'm not from USA anyway :) I learned basics from this game and so but sometimes I may need help. See you! :)

Hello there! Welcome to Warspear Online :)!

You may ask anything which you confused about this game. Forum users are happy can help you!

What class do you play? Oh, many non-American in US-Sapphire by the way, include me!

Hello Valleria :) I want play priest but, oh well, I can't because "There are too many characters of selected faction in this game realm." Aww! :( I really want priest. What other class do you prefer? :) Class of any faction :)

Aw yea US-Sapphire is too many sentinels there... I myself play druid and bd, rogue and shaman are also good in mountain clan. Anyway, necro is similar to priest (:

Hm. Druid seems cool for me as it is pretty good magic and healing class. Just something I like :D Shaman and Necro too :D but I think I'll choose druid, and if I dislike, I'll try something different. Thanks for reply :D

P.S This is my last post for today. Just 3 per day. I'll contact you if I'll have any problems. See you tommorow! :) Have a nice day :)

If you want a true powerhouse, try dk or necro. They are both very strong, with necro having a little advantage on ranged combat and dk on close combat. Note that the mc and forsaken faction have a little harder quests, but easier at map 2, while elf/chosen have easy peasy quests and hard quests on map 2.

If you want a true powerhouse, try dk or necro. They are both very strong, with necro having a little advantage on ranged combat and dk on close combat. Note that the mc and forsaken faction have a little harder quests, but easier at map 2, while elf/chosen have easy peasy quests and hard quests on map 2.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The legion's quests on map 2 are more like hell, though sentinels' are way too easy, please test stuff b4 you talk....

EDIT: Crap, the post I made yesterday didn't show up so I will post the most important point here.

Make sure to farm Ayv at lvl 14-16 (preferably 16 because you'll be stuck on BG/6 shads)

Try farming near Tlaskoe or just farm fire foxes

WARNING!: Do NOT get near Subjugated by the Filth/Termite Warscout or any similar mobs (similar mobs have the same hp and walk in groups), they're linked and will do 100-110 dmg points depending on your armor, linked = if you aggro one of them/one of them detects you then BOOM they'll be like "We're racist against players sooo, *attacks the player*" and in one sec bam they all attacked you, you'll probs run but you'll die anyways unless you're bear a cross-passage

GL, PM Toodle on EU/Toodler on US if you need nearly anything

P.S to other players: I don't want a single god damn comment on my hint about how it doesn't work and blah blah blah, I'm doing that right now and it's getting me shit loads of money

Edited by Tood

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The legion's quests on map 2 are more like hell, though sentinels' are way too easy, please test stuff b4 you talk....

I did, know all the facts before saying something...

Ok I'll say this peacefully

The Sentinels = GREEN

The Legion = RED

GREEN = EASY

RED = HARD BOOOOO! :aggressive:

Ok I'll say this peacefully

The Sentinels = GREEN

The Legion = RED

GREEN = EASY

RED = HARD BOOOOO! :aggressive:

Green is full at the moment so everyone will go to the booo

Green is full at the moment so everyone will go to the booo

I took the last slot, y'all probs jelly :spiteful:

Nope. It's just walking, walking, walking, walking, walking......

*3 hours later* walking, walking, walking, oh questo completo.

Lol walking is worse than hardness, I remember when I was a newb (I technically am but I'm experienced 8) ) when I saw that mighty hammer boss, I totally knew nothing that day so I was like "wtf do they expect us to kill a 2.8k hp mob alone?" Also I hated the walking shit, if I make any forsaken char, I either delete it or leave it

Hey, chosen quests are the hardest.

No, you only need help with the necro at t4 cave, nothing else

Lol you wanna know what's a real hell? Having to spam dailies for the silliest quest ever, bg... Srsly now the game is acting like 2.5D Chinese based games

Not kidding, quests to lvl up myself is pretty similar to them

Edited by Tood

Actually I know more people who are agreening with chosen to be the hardest map1 :3 honestly I like forsaken it's a cool design :P

since I started playing WS, I always wanted a warlock, but somehow it is still lv7 now ::)

That's because you are damn lazy glad :P yes you have to run much at forsaken quests but they aren't that hard..

Lol I made like 6 necros and and 6 locks but I deleted them at lvl 4

Hi guys :D

I created druid. Her name is Energous. It's level 14 now and I simply love it! :) My favourite class :D I also made Necro and it's 13, but I don't like it that much. Name Nitaran.

Hope you're well!

Your Nymfa :D

Hi guys :D

I created druid. Her name is Energous. It's level 14 now and I simply love it! :) My favourite class :D I also made Necro and it's 13, but I don't like it that much. Name Nitaran.

Hope you're well!

Your Nymfa :D

Same as mine then ^^ gl, my nick is Nestlya, a lv14 druid

HI :)

I'm Nymfa :D my friend told me to play. He made a character here named Nymfaa, but he gave me it so the name will be mine xD Nice to meet you all. Hope we'll be friends :D I'll play at US server, which seems better for me. I'm not from USA anyway :) I learned basics from this game and so but sometimes I may need help. See you! :)

Tood, plz read.