Cool down skill must be removed from many equipment

Robin Brar

How to kill a lock on a BD

1. Get feared (you will also get arrowed + shadow sphered so make sure to have shield/counter attack on because these do quite a lot of dmg)

2. Dodge his blue and dark circle (easy for me)

3.rush while the circles are active but don't touch them

4. The classic bd combo, spam skills

Since I don't have ex skills yet I asked my friend to try it out and it worked

No silly/aggressive comments please

1. Get feared (you will also get arrowed + shadow sphered so make sure to have shield/counter attack on because these do quite a lot of dmg)

Since I don't have ex skills yet I asked my friend to try it out and it worked

No silly/aggressive comments please

Too complicated. According to mt sources, Counter Strike only will suffice.

I once ganked a lvl 10 bd on my +9 24 sham = proof bd are narb class

Narb that kills all maybe if well played 

warlock is a runner class the thing is to reach 

Counter Strike only will suffice.

This is the best for them ^

W/e still with the best combo, its hard to kill a lock/necro/shaman/druid/priest

The classes listed above are the most annoying classes to kill with a melee but there still are specific scenarios where they die, but surely "some" classes need a n3rf

P.S to Noso: "complicated" dude you're a slacker, sorry if your brain can't get it, I myself prefer something "planned" rather than mashing counter strike

Edited by Tood

Shamans get a 5 second blind when using full cdr, kinda op but what isnt these days lel. If i was you i'd be complaining about full lifesteal builds which are broken. Especially on druids.

Max cooldown is like 40%, which is only attainable if you use full cooldown gears + critical enchants on everything (which means giving up mana regen on rings and becoming useless at arena and dungeon).

Blind normal cooldown is 15 seconds.

15 seconds - 40% = 9 seconds.

No, it's not op. I love how people exaggerate.

Not to mention that of you have blind 3-5 you deplete around 15%-25% of your mana since your max mana will be 100-150 without proper enchs, you'll be able to use quake + blind + ball and totem/field if lucky untill your mana is depleted

Full cd aint good in some cases

cool down is good for this classes most in order

priest and necro

warlock

ranger-rouge

tanks and shaman and Druid

cool down is good for this classes most in order

priest and necro

warlock

ranger-rouge

tanks and shaman and Druid

Yes it is good i dont say , but not everywhere . Usefull much in dungeons and pvp sometimes when can control mana regen as well to be apropriate 

Yes it is good i dont say , but not everywhere . Usefull much in dungeons and pvp sometimes when can control mana regen as well to be apropriate

ya I suffer from that point when spamming skill mana drop at moment

i just know one thing there is  no way to win against a war warlock and necromancer if he knows how to control skills and have a better net without lag

and i don't think so there will be any problem with mana (energy), they can have around 300 mana and can spam skills easily, even with high mana regeneration, so don't think it gonna be easy thing to beat them they can use equipment like,

High Priest Boots(21) cool down 5.7% + rune 4.1% ( without charms)

Hood Of Fierce Filth(20) cool down 5.5% + rune 4%

Bloody Lord's Baldric(20) 5.5%

Lord's Enchanted Staff(21) 5.7%

it can be more if they use in ring even mana regeneration will be 40-55

that's enough to beat any class but the thing is its only for magic classes not for melee, that's why its gonna be hard in future cause in new equipment percentages of cool down will be more, and there's no combo that can break it. no more words i have to say about it

i just know one thing there is no way to win against a war warlock and necromancer if he knows how to control skills and have a better net without lag

and i don't think so there will be any problem with mana (energy), they can have around 300 mana and can spam skills easily, even with high mana regeneration, so don't think it gonna be easy thing to beat them they can use equipment like,

High Priest Boots(21) cool down 5.7% + rune 4.1% ( without charms)

Hood Of Fierce Filth(20) cool down 5.5% + rune 4%

Bloody Lord's Baldric(20) 5.5%

Lord's Enchanted Staff(21) 5.7%

it can be more if they use in ring even mana regeneration will be 40-55

that's enough to beat any class but the thing is its only for magic classes not for melee, that's why its gonna be hard in future cause in new equipment percentages of cool down will be more, and there's no combo that can break it. no more words i have to say about it

As you said if he knows how to use it

btw how many warlock you know use this cool down set? at my server only one with out Enchant

necro if he know how to use his skills combo then no need to all this cool down and I know one

so don't cry about cool down when you problem is mental pit and you don't know how to fight a lock

btw how many warlock you know use this cool down set? at my server only one with out Enchant

necro if he know how to use his skills combo then no need to all this cool down and I know one

so don't cry about cool down when you problem is mental pit and you don't know how to fight a lock

Hey man who r u? None ? Legendary? I gotta be rude and disrespectful to ur senseless advice but u know nothing maybe u r a creature with +1 amp and who always talk about glory and have nothing to get or lose, if u wana get respect don't be asscap to me I'll be the worth, I have seen many that's why am saying , I guess u r nor in eu or us

Max cooldown is like 40%, which is only attainable if you use full cooldown gears + critical enchants on everything (which means giving up mana regen on rings and becoming useless at arena and dungeon).

Blind normal cooldown is 15 seconds.

15 seconds - 40% = 9 seconds.

No, it's not op. I love how people exaggerate.

Shamans have a cooldown reduction skill which gives a loooooot of cdr at higher levels. So yes 5 second blind is attainable.

I don't personally have the skill, but a good friend of mine has it and i'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about.

Honestly having 30+ cooldown on a lock is so much fun. Circles are 10,5 sec and fear 11. Only problem is that after the regular dc-hex-splash-fear-grimoire-arrow-exhaust-dc again ur out of mana even with 60 regen simply because total mana is so low.

Honestly having 30+ cooldown on a lock is so much fun. Circles are 10,5 sec and fear 11. Only problem is that after the regular dc-hex-splash-fear-grimoire-arrow-exhaust-dc again ur out of mana even with 60 regen simply because total mana is so low.

thats why i would try to use mana stuff and mana ench on all possible stuff

this is how i would make my lock... 264 energy without guildskill, 33 regen and 40.1% cooldown

Edited by Thiefmastr

Personally I would sacrifice 4,4% cooldown for 12 extra mana regen. Little tweak, with you end up having 35,7% extra skill cooldown plus 45 mana regen.

yeah, but if i achieve this full +10 lock i wouldnt care about money so i would use regen pot all time and hope to be in a guild with amna regen skill, so i will have 45 regen+

Edited by Thiefmastr

yeah, but if i achieve this full +10 lock i wouldnt care about money so i would use regen pot all time and hope to be in a guild with amna regen skill, so i will have 45 regen+

not in arena :D

45+ Reg and 20%+ cool down look great but you will sacrifice accuracy or hp so 15% cool down is nice

cool down only have 1 disadvantage is mana run out a lot and I have tested that on my shaman

so too much cooldown isn't that great

btw shaman skill add 10% each lvl so max 40% min 10%

but it's hard to find a shaman using this set skills at pvp and no one gets it 4/4 only 3/4 and energy field 3/4 to balance mana and skill cast and probably it's a support shaman so dung lab etc not very good at pvp

Max cool down is 45%And it's only for magic classes but other classes can't get that much cool down if it can't be removed they must give it to other classes also And must have same cool down %

Edited by Robin Brar

Max cool down is 45%

According to Kitige, the Shaman skill adds another 40% cooldown, resluting in 85% cooldown. For Bladedancer's Counter-Strike that will be 3,3 seconds cooldown. Imagine that. Unlimited Counter Strike. Luckily only Shamans have the skill:D

Max cool down is 45%And it's only for magic classes but other classes can't get that much cool down if it can't be removed they must give it to other classes also And must have same cool down %

There is axes lvl 19 with cool down

belt lvl 18 with cool down lite armor

there is a cbow lvl 20 with a cool down

what do you want more

btw according to game change cool down was a replacement for Astral magic and I'm sure none of the other classes expect healer can use Astral so don't ask too much of something you shouldn't have in the first place

just reminding you

Edited by Kitige

not in arena :D

45+ Reg and 20%+ cool down look great but you will sacrifice accuracy or hp so 15% cool down is nice

cool down only have 1 disadvantage is mana run out a lot and I have tested that on my shaman

so too much cooldown isn't that great

btw shaman skill add 10% each lvl so max 40% min 10%

but it's hard to find a shaman using this set skills at pvp and no one gets it 4/4 only 3/4 and energy field 3/4 to balance mana and skill cast and probably it's a support shaman so dung lab etc not very good at pvp

its 45+ regen and 40% cooldown together with 300 energy... in a arena fight u wont run out of mana (except u use skill while wordpower is casted on u, ofc)

well, in a very long arena fight u may run out of mana, but i think with perma stun u will kill ur enemys fast

max cooldown is 41.4% with crit ench, lvl 24 rings and lvl 23 staff with cooldown

to add something to the  actual suggestion: I think 40% is over the top. Maybe they should introduce a limit of 25/30%, like it used to be with resil (resil was 35%, ik)

Edited by Thiefmastr

When the game turns on a pvp-game I'll be agree with you, but oh no! This is not a pvp game cd op in dungeons and arena