“I Play Warspear Online” photo competition

Guys, this is NOT cosplay, you don't need any costumes or take picture of your face, all you have to do is take a picture of YOURSELF PLAYING WARSPEAR, it's simple, get a computer or phone and a camera, Ask a friend to take a picture of you playing it, or you can use a camera stand with a timer so you can take the picture alone, DON'T POST PICTURES OF YOURSELF WEARING ARMOUR AND HOLDING AN AXE, this is just to avoid people from getting EPIC FAILS even more fail than the others :lol:

AND WHY DO YOU HAVE TO USE PHOTOSHOP?? that's not originality, what you gonna do? give yourself muscles and a fancy mustache?  :wacko:

Dear players!

AIGRIND begins best photo contest of Warspear Online. Winners will be announced on May 4th. Photos are accepted until May 2, inclusive.

Prizes

1st place: 5000 Miracle Coins

2nd place: 3000 Miracle Coins

3rd place: 2000 Miracle Coins

Encouragement prizes: by decision of the jury

Conditions

In order to take part in the competition, you need to take a picture in which you play Warspear Online, and publish it in the section of the competition by creating a new topic.

1. The picture have to include your face.

2. There should be a mobile device (phone, tablet) running Warspear Online.

3. The scenery and the environment is on your choise.

Publication of several photos is prohibited – we will estimate only one photo.

Tips for participants

Show your imagination! Photographing through a mirror in the bathroom probably will not lead to victory. Wear an original clothes, find a nice place in your apartment, town, district and use the "magic" objects or toys. A little cosplay can help too. And the best way is to ask friends to help make the picture.

Good luck!

any chance you can edit the attatchment file size,

AND WHY DO YOU HAVE TO USE PHOTOSHOP?? that's not originality, what you gonna do? give yourself muscles and a fancy mustache?  :wacko:

Because you can create something original? I don't even have my original photo any more because i pressed overwrite on the jpg -_-...

i m going to do cosplay pic...hope u like it..will post in 2days or less ;D ..no photoshop pure pic

• Developer

You should create new threads for every submission.

Yes, you could use photoshop (or other software) to edit photos.

2. There should be a mobile device (phone, tablet) running Warspear Online.

Only mobile devices :shok: O:-) ?

yah ..mobile device ?... how bout pc/laptop?.

-sad nobody wants to take a pic on me :D... all members in fam dont want us to play..  except my bro.  ;D .. but he is far  :cray:

Please allow my toilet pic back in contest!  :clapping:

thats pic is not u ...kid

u just copycat :tease:

jury taking any bribes? little bit? :dirol: ;D :blush:

Contest is over, thanks for all participants! Winners will be named tomorrow.

How do u know, maybe the jury only woman/lady  ;)

Thats why won Eisha with the " love story "  ;D    (just joke)

but,

Good Luck guys!

fyi...this isnt beauty contest.....so winners are on not on basis of sexy photo  :facepalm:

How do u know, maybe the jury only woman/lady  ;)

Thats why won Eisha with the " love story "  ;D    (just joke)

but,

Good Luck guys!

just my argumnt :(

]]] link=topic=63086.msg232329#msg232329 date=1336027603]

thats pic is not u ...kid

u just copycat :tease:

No Duh.  Damn you lost some brain cells smoking too much.

Read the forums, and you'll know I said I made it in humor, as I don't agree with posting one's real pic (security reasons).

No Duh.  Damn you lost some brain cells smoking too much.

Read the forums, and you'll know I said I made it in humor, as I don't agree with posting one's real pic (security reasons).

u just an ant, :(

i cant see u  :search:

:search: U know how hard it is to try to pose with,a real bow  :clapping: string is not meant to stay pulled back until camera is focused lol. I will never plan that as a pic again. Plus no,kitty ears threw.my pic of, i procrastinate and didn't get the Pic I really wanted.. kitty archer black kitty. lol tail doesn't even match so I did bad. Maybe they will gift me loser box. tannex picture was good too we should allow it in contest  :rofl: