Mage class too easy die in arena

Banette Shuppet

I realy hate when my mage die suddenly fast like @#%& when roguw hit by one hit. Mage realy need improvement couse why warlock have good skill at start n further on? So unfair -.-' gm pls help mage class they realy need skill that can heal them even a little like warlock...

Stunz are needed indeed. But other than that, i cant actually see any other problem %)

Hb making the chains stun you?

with a healer in pt, and a bit of amp (im not talking about full +10) and high resil, mages are pretty op with 3 aoe dmg skills, ethereal barier etc

you just need to work out how to act best in arena

Most of ppl are unamped, if you can't amp yourself nor you can kite then pls don't make a mage.

• 5 months later...

Mage is not too easy be killed u need more train (combo) sequence against rg, etc use best strategy against another class mage is not tank class, atak and run kkkk :spiteful:

• 1 month later...

I hav +9 mage. And I'm expert in building skills of mage. Its true that mages op in War, arena 3*3, 5*5 and dg. Even a +4 mages can do more dmg than bd or ranger in arena. But it also true tht mages can't win against pro healers except Keslerr and Skynete(both hav multiple arena Rewards)

mage is the only class in ws which don't hav proper stun skill. Even u hav 5/5 chains enemies can use all kind of skills. And our Fear skill works like 1/10 times only.

Still mages is more fun than any other class. I love mages. We just need 1 proper Stun skill.

• 6 months later...

Mages must know how to act in arena, same as ranger, stay at back till ur teammate gets attacked then dive in and deal massive amounts of damage, save ur tp skill for when enemies use stuns (dark circle) and get the hell outta there.

Also, always try to hit as many people as possible when using aoe skills and stuns

Dont try and go in first, because you are not a tank, i think mages need one 100% stun but that about it

plus mages are fun for pve :D :D