Arena pt maker problem

Banette Shuppet

Gm pls make arena battle randomly pls :( couse many pro do pt n go to arena to kill all non amper like them. Its so unfair u nkow couse if this thing keep happen only pro getting better noob getting more noob? @#%& Zzz *-*

You get matched with the available players of your category , if there are no same amped with you , you find who demands at that time 

Yea this sucks, maybe they should have beginner arena for aps and expert arena for arena rewards? I'm trying to get level 15 weapons and equipments for my level 16 BD in EU and it seems impossible to get, slow demand and lose most of the time >_>

Yea this sucks, maybe they should have beginner arena for aps and expert arena for arena rewards? I'm trying to get level 15 weapons and equipments for my level 16 BD in EU and it seems impossible to get, slow demand and lose most of the time >_>

Welcome to my life, nice idea, if only it was implemented, just do the following, farm ayv and buy gear then do arena, that's what I'm doing right now and its working, maybe you have a better way

Even if have separated category for every level wont change the availability ..

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm some points I understand yes it sucks for lower amped people to have to arena vs +10 parties but party demands are necessary for gp when a guild does arena but I like the arena system how it is like at the moment...

Oups read wrong sorry bro. Yea have np with removing gp from arena would make things easier for us in tourment :D

Edited by Xredbirdx

[...]but party demands are necessary for gp when a guild does arena[...]

Could you explain this for me? Is it because when they win, all two/three/five get the gps, instead of going random and getting opponents of each other, and then only 1/2/3/4 get the guild points?

Gp in arena was added lately but what's the problem with it ? Only thing in arena that is an issue is the spam naked but they sell tickets why shall they do something to it xD if the half ticks they sell are purchased by these people who do this , oh yea.

• 2 weeks later...

the problem is not the fights against high amp player...the problem are the tickets. If warspear had no tickets they will be more player who do arena and so they will be more parties against you can fight. Surely a few times you will fight against "pros" but not 80% of your arenas :P

There are tickets because there is an arena shop which has weapons and armory and much more which they couldnt give you them for free just by doing freely arena fights or sell ap for gold (selling potions bought with arena points)

Yes if arena were free, it wouldn't make sense to creat arena items which you can buy by arena points because everyone could have them within a day. And to get some tickets shouldn't be too hard since the prize for one set is dropped down to 1,3k gold

Edited by Xredbirdx

I went random lvl 19-20, 7k in 1 hour without guild ap buffs, just a 100% glad pot, I guess 18k will be at 24

Edited by Phalanx

• 9 months later...