Underheals while farming

Masstank

Hey all. Im sure  u have seen this happen or experienced it first hand. Ur wirh ur party at a boss, farming for drop, and out of nowhere, a lvl1 (usually  below lvl5) shaman/druid appears and begins to disturb ur party by healing over ur healer's heal in an attempt to get ur party killed or make u pay to make them go away. Most of these people are just upset kids that want to troll us. Well mysuggestion on a way to solve this problem is 2 ideas: change heal skill and make it so that it cant be overlapped by a heal less than that of the caster (i.e. A heal of 200 cant be overlapped by anything below 200), or by adding a level restriction to each factions second island in order to keep all thise that dont belong there away. hope someone read this and takes it into consideration, thanks for everything guys , hipe to have support on this.

Hey all. Im sure  u have seen this happen or experienced it first hand. Ur wirh ur party at a boss, farming for drop, and out of nowhere, a lvl1 (usually  below lvl5) shaman/druid appears and begins to disturb ur party by healing over ur healer's heal in an attempt to get ur party killed or make u pay to make them go away. Most of these people are just upset kids that want to troll us. Well mysuggestion on a way to solve this problem is 2 ideas: change heal skill and make it so that it cant be overlapped by a heal less than that of the caster (i.e. A heal of 200 cant be overlapped by anything below 200), or by adding a level restriction to each factions second island in order to keep all thise that dont belong there away. hope someone read this and takes it into consideration, thanks for everything guys , hipe to have support on this.

Why not just add weak heal to stronger. Exam healer in your party heals 150 and noob heals 30 you will gain 180 healing. That will be great if you have 2 healers. Enemy atack 200 healing 300. You can defeat boss and guardians without loosing health.  :spiteful:

Why not just add weak heal to stronger. Exam healer in your party heals 150 and noob heals 30 you will gain 180 healing. That will be great if you have 2 healers. Enemy atack 200 healing 300. You can defeat boss and guardians without loosing health.  :spiteful:

3 ppl can farm any boss  :facepalm: then

i like low lvl chars healing...if u wanna get rid...made a elf and kill him..simple...then why u not say about bd evade skill or barb?...dont complain..find a way to combat it

Well mysuggestion on a way to solve this problem is 2 ideas: change heal skill and make it so that it cant be overlapped by a heal less than that of the caster (i.e. A heal of 200 cant be overlapped by anything below 200)

You'r first suggestion is the best imo because that would also allow extra help from any druid friends tagging along to heal party members. super :good:

Lol stacked healing, not a fan of it :! And kosk, theres already a thread on taunt/aggression disturb.go check it out

yup there is...infact i started it....what is solution of that? none...so why fix only heal..all things should be fixed at the same time...same way to get rid is to kil them with elf....

but i like low  lvl heal...i get entertained by there talk!..

Hahahahahahahaha many people cry about this but its fun low heal, combat with this using pots :yahoo: hahahahahahaha no one can destroy gaylordd  :tease:

stack healing bad  :facepalm:

At this rate you only need 1 tank and 10 healers, no need to kill mobs  :facepalm:

better make the highest heal stay and if a lower heal will be used on a higher heal it will just reset the duration of higher heal and if a higher heal is used on a lower it will overlap it and reset duration too

• 2 weeks later...