Level 14 community

Chickenfly

Pimento.PNGDef.PNGDef 2.PNGDef 3.PNG

As i promised. Here is the priests phys def set

mdef.PNGmdef 2.PNGmdef 3.PNG

And the magic def set aswell  :give_rose:

Still need the xmas belt, lvl 14, for mdef set, and need to amp new ring more, and then more or less done :)

Chicken here are my druids

Nicee, going for amulet too?

I thought you were making a char in US....chicken.

i was......still am.....in the process....yeah.... Well its lvl 6 now, 1 lvl per month xdd Will hit me eventually, i change interest fast as you can see lol

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hm i habe to Wait a few months more and then ill amp all my chars to +10 :D priest, and pala on 14 maybe shaman or neco too. And ofc bd :D

Nice shaman there, have you ever tried going for an arena season?

First gold rule of warspear, dont Try going for top position unless u rich or high amped enough. I see many ppl wasting their gold In tickets but In few days they lose their position vs same rich spammer players. At the end they keep having same items and they have lost an important amount of gold that would have been useful for amping items. Then they cry saying that they dont have gold to amp.

Edited by Jarlaxxle

First gold rule of warspear, dont Try going for top position unless u rich or high amped enough. I see many ppl wasting their gold In tickets but In few days they lose their position vs same rich spammer players. At the end they keep having same items and they have lost an important amount of gold that would have been useful for amping items. Then they cry saying that they dont have gold to amp.

I know that dont need your sermons.

If i use harmony belt, its 59 mana regen. I would try get arena helm, body and one ring, but idk will see about that

But why? You don't even have expert skills nor too much cd, I think 30-35 regen would be enough, and replace one rune with other stuff, like pene. Edited by Gladiator

But why? You don't even have expert skills nor too much cd, I think 30-35 regen would be enough, and replace one rune with other stuff, like pene.

Thought about it, but pene will go up to 11% anw, harmony good for now. For when i pvp higher lvl healers, mana runs out

So far the biggest dmg for lvl 14,planning to take last ring someday

abTQt8Z.png ncdLjKE.png

sJuDMDJ.png UOhV8Ce.png

Wow nice but not highest Damage for a caster its 3rd Highest... But very good

Wow nice but not highest Damage for a caster its 3rd Highest... But very good

who has higher? and pls dont say that u count people whos in guild with dmg skill

Edited by Koff

who has higher? and pls dont say that u count people whos in guild with dmg skill and druids has elf dmg buff

Well, someone with full Arena rewards probably.

But why? You don't even have expert skills nor too much cd, I think 30-35 regen would be enough, and replace one rune with other stuff, like pene.

Well my friend sorry to butt in but i say if you going to pvp another healers with priest you will need as much mana as you can get. Specially vs continuos healers like druids and shaman.

Edited by Itachifire

Well my friend sorry to butt in but i say if you going to pvp another healers with priest you will need as much mana as you can get. Specially vs continuos healers like druids and shaman.

Even at lower levels? My lvl10 does pretty good with 33.

Even at lower levels? My lvl10 does pretty good with 33.

If you want to survive against strong shamans and druids you need to use shield and it consumes lots of mana. Therefore, you need high regen if you want to use attack skills at all.

If you want to survive against strong shamans and druids you need to use shield and it consumes lots of mana. Therefore, you need high regen if you want to use attack skills at all.

I second this.

And yes Gladiatoor you will need a lot. For any other class hp is a priority but Priest needs as much mana as he/she can have.

My priest on EU.

Have both arena reward hood and gloves, but rarely using em atm. Most waiting til this season ends so i can mix the gloves with chest armor :spiteful:

2016-05-01 (1).png

2016-05-01.png

2016-05-01 (2).png

2016-05-01 (3).png

2016-05-01 (4).png

My priest on EU.

Have both arena reward hood and gloves, but rarely using em atm. Most waiting til this season ends so i can mix the gloves with chest armor :spiteful:

not bad at all, i would like to pvp u  ;D

Itachims and Eagle is Higher but still pro eagle has 4% though. Also Mana is very important i dont think my druid has enough i wish tehre was a Cape with Mana and Dmg Buy Stormbreaker On Elf side

Next time test servers are up would be nice. :)

oh yea, u got those too, had forget all about em. i will for sure try get time for it ;D

• 2 months later...

Updated :good: i got guild lvl 8 buffs in the stats, take away 6% crit and pene to see my normal stats. Already on my way to get that cloak :spiteful:

2016-07-03 (1).png

2016-07-06 (6).png

2016-07-06 (3).png

2016-07-06 (2).png

2016-07-06 (5).png

Edited by Lazylion