Level 14 community

Chickenfly

On old forums i made a similar topic, but yeah all got lost, i ragequit and didn't bother with remaking the same one... Up until now that is.

So with this now, I am restarting a lvl 14 community here and i hope we can have fun, exchange experiences, pick flowers together.. and all the other sassy and sissy things that go along with the above mentioned ones.

Before anyone starts dissing and saying ''Oooooh theres many topics about 14 arena, u suck noob read.... '', YES, i know there are and i take part in some of them. But I notice that quite often, the chat there goes off topic, so in order to ''clean'' that up a bit, I'm starting this again.

This is a place where we can summarize all our lvl 14 experience from the game on any server and any faction. Not necessarily about arena, you are free and I encourage you to post anything that has to do with lvl 14. From gear, hunts and dungeons to yeah, arena results. Screenshots, videos, facts... Everything is welcome^^

Discuss, comment, arrange raids/hunts/arena and have fun. Just please, try restrain yourselves from full out arguments and beefs, lets keep this a nice and comfy place. 

:good:

I will start first then.

Among others, this is my lvl 14 shaman on EU, the stats and gear on physical and magic def sets. Figure out which is which, im open for suggestions and critique if it's in good will^^

sham.PNG

def.PNG

def 2.PNG

def 3.PNG

mdef.PNG

mdef 2.PNG

mdef 3.PNG

Edited by Chickenfly

On old forums i made a similar topic, but yeah all got lost, i ragequit and didn't bother with remaking the same one... Up until now that is.

So with this now, I am restarting a lvl 14 community here and i hope we can have fun, exchange experiences, pick flowers together.. and all the other sassy and sissy things that go along with the above mentioned ones.

Before anyone starts dissing and saying ''Oooooh theres many topics about 14 arena, u suck noob read.... '', YES, i know there are and i take part in some of them. But I notice that quite often, the chat there goes off topic, so in order to ''clean'' that up a bit, I'm starting this again.

This is a place where we can summarize all our lvl 14 experience from the game on any server and any faction. Not necessarily about arena, you are free and I encourage you to post anything that has to do with lvl 14. From gear, hunts and dungeons to yeah, arena results. Screenshots, videos, facts... Everything is welcome^^

Discuss, comment, arrange raids/hunts/arena and have fun. Just please, try restrain yourselves from full out arguments and beefs, lets keep this a nice and comfy place.

:good:

I will start first then.

Among others, this is my lvl 14 shaman on EU, the stats and gear on physical and magic def sets. Figure out which is which, im open for suggestions and critique if it's in good will^^

Nice shaman there, have you ever tried going for an arena season?

Nice shaman there, have you ever tried going for an arena season?

Tys, nope haven't for rank 1 yet. Was 7th i think in 2v2 last season. Shaman is rather new, i focused on mage last season (finished 2nd in 3v3), but looking at the rewards....Don't seem appealing, atleast not for sets i got going on. Maybe sometime in the future, if some, more interesting, rewards are offered^^

I heard karpos was best caster at level 14? Nice to meet you

Where you heard that? xd Doubt best lol There's others who are good too, haven't pvped them all yet but getting there :) Also i plan to get that craft 14 ring with 5% and accu, instead the lvl 13... Looks sweet.

But saw around forums about you guys too, strongest priest and strongest druid on sapphire  :blush:

Would you mind showing gears you use? Stats and so on

Edited by Chickenfly

Where you heard that? xd Doubt best lol There's others who are good too, haven't pvped them all yet but getting there :) Also i plan to get that craft 14 ring with 5% and accu, instead the lvl 13... Looks sweet.

But saw around forums about you guys too, strongest priest and strongest druid on sapphire :blush:

Would you mind showing gears you use? Stats and so on

I don't really mind the thing is lately I'm not able to do so. Idk why everytime I try to post pics it's doesn't let me.

Edited by Valleria
Added the [quote] only xd

You do it right? I found it a bit weird on new forums also.... First have to load it, and then attach and then.... So complicated to put on a few pics lol

You do it right? I found it a bit weird on new forums also.... First have to load it, and then attach and then.... So complicated to put on a few pics lol

I'll try bro.

the best shaman are Communism and Cutefairy(cutefairy barely play)

necro  Lestarix  don't know how to spell it xD and asadasinon or something like that.

Chicken once your done making you person on sapphire let me know if you want to test it I'll give you a good pvp

Chicken once your done making you person on sapphire let me know if you want to test it I'll give you a good pvp

Aye will do, but will prolly take some time, to make it what i want it to be xd Took 6 months for sham, and still not fully finished lol

^ this guys is a monster :! :!   I ain't jk

I don't think so ;) My loyalty for lvl14's belongs to Yellow Eagle and Sparrowe :blush:

lel, Itachi and Lydia are also good ones :P and ofc Frann too!

Lol yes I know Lydia since a long time she is awesome :D and yea Itachi is op af but I actually don't really know him :3

fran? he is a chicken :P i will back to game soon hehe :) but now in my druid :P

Hey, dont insult my friend ]:> !

Oh nice, we may become arena partners then xD?

• 1 month later...

I have a lvl 14 pala, for arena. Tried to farm with him as well,

got a minion. (but that was some time ago...)

Anyways, he needs amping, and even tho, he's

not high amped, I sometimes still play it off nicely in the arena.

His nick is Yphsilon, and I'm on the EU server.

too many pro elfs in us saphir im making rogue if anyone amp +10 lvl 13 axe pm me ingame ill pay high price im too lazy to amp :blush:

Edited by Pvphealerx

• 2 weeks later...

i want lv13 cbow or long bow amped with rare skin pm me price On us. or if u trust me to borrow... for a hella long time trolololo Looking to Join bracket pm pm pm

• 4 weeks later...