[2024.05.17] Contest "Mystery of Wisdom - 2024". Results!

• Administrators

f.png.fe5bb7c80aaed20377fd7d659c961b06.png

Warriors!

We've finally reached the exciting conclusion of the enchanting Wisdom Mystery contest! We want to extend a huge thank you to everyone who participated and contributed such richness to Arinar's library. May the insights and wisdom you've shared inspire bold explorers in their quests to be adventurers like you!

And with that, we come to the eagerly awaited moment – announcing the winners and their well-earned prizes!

A rousing round of applause for those who have proven themselves to be the masters of their class, who will each receive 5,000 Miracle Coins for their excellent guides!

@baekboo - Conhecendo Magos: habilidades e equipamentos (Brazilian)

@Wuuzurd Balls - Complete guide on the rough ways of the templar

@Pudimzem - A Jornada de um Encantador (Brazilian)

@Pitocador - Guia para Templários (Brazilian)

A standing ovation for the geniuses who earn 4,000 Miracle Coins for their brief insights into essential tips and strategies!

@Hiimuru - Em Busca do Almonômicon, forma de concluir (Brazilian)

@Venk - How to make Knowledge (5 Part Series)

@Jaan - Tomb & Outpost Guide

@Potatochip - In search of the Almonomicon

@Zheret - Guia Básico dos Baús Pilháveis (Brazilian)

And here come the winners!

Third place goes to @Leogon:

Second place goes to @Zurp:

First place goes to @Icestone:

And for everyone who played by the rules, we're giving away Mirror World Cache x10 as a token of our appreciation! We will now feature all of the winning guides in the relevant sections of our Forum for everyone to learn from!

May wisdom be with you!

The Warspear Online Team

It seems like they awarded for graphics and not for actual useful and solid information because winning guide has many things wrong in terms of optimal build/ skill cycles for mages

thanks everyone that made it possible, everyone that asked me ingame to make a guide, and everyone who supported me!
also thank you admins for the contest and prize :hello:

8 hours ago, Horimiya said:

@Icestone, gzz!!

thanks congrats to you 2! :pirate:

6 hours ago, LiLeagle said:

Congratulations all … congratulations @Icestone

thank you eagle! :angel:

10 hours ago, Godless said:

It seems like they awarded for graphics and not for actual useful and solid information because winning guide has many things wrong in terms of optimal build/ skill cycles for mages

There is no wrong or right things, everyone can have their own personal build, i just shared what helps me to solo every dungeon except ag normal-myth as a free to play player. Guide shows mages can be useful without being +10 or have books!
I encourage you to help mage forum community and share your vast experience in the shape of a visual appealing guide! :artist:

9 hours ago, Icestone said:

There is no wrong or right things, everyone can have their own personal build, i just shared what helps me to solo every dungeon except ag normal-myth as a free to play player. Guide shows mages can be useful without being +10 or have books!
I encourage you to help mage forum community and share your vast experience in the shape of a visual appealing guide! :artist:

There is absolutely wrong and right things in this game. If you showcase combos relics buffs minions that are suboptimal what is the point of the guide then? Every guide should be made so it showcases the best possible buffs relics minions and equips instead of suboptimal trash, now you can have a section under those stuff where you can mention several worse buffs relics equips that still work. It is extremely important for free to play players to know the absolute best option because they cant afford to try shit out and if you mislead them with bad info thats on you then.

5 hours ago, Godless said:

There is absolutely wrong and right things in this game. If you showcase combos relics buffs minions that are suboptimal what is the point of the guide then? Every guide should be made so it showcases the best possible buffs relics minions and equips instead of suboptimal trash, now you can have a section under those stuff where you can mention several worse buffs relics equips that still work. It is extremely important for free to play players to know the absolute best option because they cant afford to try shit out and if you mislead them with bad info thats on you then.

:hello:       If you think you have the absolute truth in this game then there's no point to continue discussing. As i see it, game provides a wide range of ways to play mage. 
:kiss:  Sticking to the meta is your choice, but thinking out of the box is mine. I like to give options and freedom of choice by letting ppl know the concepts instead of strictly binding to a specific setup.
:cray:      If you want a step-by-step cooking recipe about gear, relics and skills, those guides already exist and you can check some outstanding mage class guides in russian forums.

23 hours ago, Icestone said:

:hello:       If you think you have the absolute truth in this game then there's no point to continue discussing. As i see it, game provides a wide range of ways to play mage. 
:kiss:  Sticking to the meta is your choice, but thinking out of the box is mine. I like to give options and freedom of choice by letting ppl know the concepts instead of strictly binding to a specific setup.
:cray:      If you want a step-by-step cooking recipe about gear, relics and skills, those guides already exist and you can check some outstanding mage class guides in russian forums.

So you basically didnt make a guide but you made a post about your opinions got it. Idk how the duck you won with post about your opinions in a contest about guides and promoting off meta stuff. Just goes to show how little the devs either know or care about their game when you can just sprinkle glitter over a pile of trash and win because of it. But hey congratz on your win

12 hours ago, Godless said:

So you basically didnt make a guide but you made a post about your opinions got it. Idk how the duck you won with post about your opinions in a contest about guides and promoting off meta stuff. Just goes to show how little the devs either know or care about their game when you can just sprinkle glitter over a pile of trash and win because of it. But hey congratz on your win

Np mate, I have a guide ready with 90% images and 10% info that's already given in game about 2handed pve seeker with speed gears as new way to see it that can work !

We've found the trick to win now !:violent:

1 minute ago, SaltyCoffe said:

Np mate, I have a guide ready with 90% images and 10% info that's already given in game about 2handed pve seeker with speed gears as new way to see it that can work !

We've found the trick to win now !:violent:

BIG W

:Snorlax: