Matchmaking bug.

▲▲▲

Every time i join 3x3 arena there's about 30% chance that i will be matched against level 21-22 players while me and my team are only level 19-20. I've never been matched against lower levels so is there some sort of an exploit that allows you to play against lower lvl people? This has been happening for a long time and it's very frustrating to fight a level 22 party with 19s in your team.

Well that sucks, i'd rather wait a few minutes than waste my tickets on a 100% loss.

No you won't. We're queuing to fight other players, not game generated enemies, they can't grantee that you will get opponents all the time so they made this mechanic because they don't want players waiting ages waiting for opponents, especially in a game which has time restricted consumables like Unity pots, glad pots....etc.

All inaccurate answers.

If your team has level 19 - 20 players you will only fight levels 21-22 as long as the other team has at least 1 person on level 21.

It means you will NEVER fight a team composed entirely of level 22s.

Just like if you have a level 19 on your team, you have a chance to fight people from level 17-18 range.

Also, player level plays a very minor role in the outcome of a arena match. Amp level is what matters.

Edited by nabnecro

All inaccurate answers.

If your team has level 19 - 20 players you will only fight levels 21-22 as long as the other team has at least 1 person on level 21.

. Amp level is what matters.

Never ? You sure ?

All inaccurate answers.

Just like if you have a level 19 on your team, you have a chance to fight people from level 17-18 range.

Also, player level plays a very minor role in the outcome of a arena match. Amp level is what matters.

There is other factors

It don't mean you have pt lvl 19 and there is a pt lvl 18 on demand it will instantly respawn

And now lvl 18 are almost don't do arena at all

At least that in my server