Buy Gold with Miracle Coins!

Shuggar

How about giving us the option to purchase an x amount of gold with miracle coins! Instead of forcing players to purchase items through miracle coins only to resell, they can just cut out the middle man and buy the gold directly.

Sounds like an awesome idea right?

In theory yes. A certain site decided to do the very same thing, but even though nothing good came from that, I can use their mistake to help another site avoid doing the same thing.

Besides the obvious "but if cashers stop buying items and just start buying gold, non-cashers won't be able to buy the items they need" there is another side effect, hyperinflation.

Gold is generated every single day from killing mobs yes, which means that every day the game is getting richer in gold. Even though the marketplace/dealer helps dump some of the gold through the tax, the purchasing of expert skills, and such other methods..the game is sort of in a balance. It generates gold and loses gold.

But by having the option to purchase gold with miracle coins, you will be generating a massive amount of gold into the system. Prices will skyrocket, and since people might not buy items to resell, that will cause the price of said items to ride as well.

Never give us the option to buy gold directly if it wasn't obvious before.

If will lead chaos!

Ty for your time.

What? this doesn't belong in this sub-forum since I technically didn't suggest an idea to implement into the game? Well I "suggest" you shut up. I suggested an idea that they should NOT do, if it was not obvious to them already. Just wanted to make sure that at least something good came from that one site's stupid decision.

Edited by Shuggar

Your worrys were unneccecary devs said that they never will add this (as far as i know) :)

ah good? couldn't find anything related to that in search so just wanted to make sure.

You'd think it would be obvious to not do that but yeah..some sites lol

So detailed , but dunno if agree or not . :D

you don't know if you want prices to skyrocket and leave ws in a state of hyperinflation?

xD

If we can buy gold with miracle coins, it will ruin the game. But I think it'd be good if miracle coin item become personal once someone buy it from you then there will be no resellers o;

If we can buy gold with miracle coins, it will ruin the game. But I think it'd be good if miracle coin item become personal once someone buy it from you then there will be no resellers o;

I like this concept better than the original post. Cookies to you!

Please dont

My demon haircuts from halloween 2014 should be rising in the value, not falling due to personal parameter :blush:

who to decide how much mcoin is worth of gold? prices are not stable, 3years ago 10mcoin was worth 3000 gold now its worth 800 gold

mcoins / gold  ( also cc / ap / gp / reputation) are different currencies u cant expect devs to decide what each is worth how much to another, players has that option, economy in warspear is good as it is, your suggestion will ruin it if u say no it wont ok than go ahead suggest how much 1000 mcoin is worth of gold?

u cant tell me devs should know this, cause gold is an ingame currency and players make it worth how much not devs

who to decide how much mcoin is worth of gold? prices are not stable, 3years ago 10mcoin was worth 3000 gold now its worth 800 gold

mcoins / gold ( also cc / ap / gp / reputation) are different currencies u cant expect devs to decide what each is worth how much to another, players has that option, economy in warspear is good as it is, your suggestion will ruin it if u say no it wont ok than go ahead suggest how much 1000 mcoin is worth of gold?

u cant tell me devs should know this, cause gold is an ingame currency and players make it worth how much not devs

I'm glad that you agree with me about how buying gold directly through miracle coins is a bad idea.

I'm starting to wonder if people here even understand what I'm saying lol

Yup , instead of buying items and selling them for gold trade them for gold wtihout buying an item , well as lalouss said price of miracle coins is not stable , some items can sell more in gold and other items less . It is kinda complicated

1 miracle coin = 10 gold officially confirmed.

10 arena tickets (cost: 14mc) so ur saying it costs 140gold to buy 10 arena tickets?

Buying gold with mcoins is stupid on the other hand changing the currencies price and setting a stable base for the economy instead of iffy player base economy just maybe we wouldnt have so many problem

10 arena tickets (cost: 14mc) so ur saying it costs 140gold to buy 10 arena tickets?

Theorethicly yes, but in a recent post they said that

Those people found a new kind of metal, 10 times worthier than gold blabla. Or similar

And that metal is miracle coin metal

That would be sort of ridiculous indeed.

Theorethicly yes, but in a recent post they said that

Those people found a new kind of metal, 10 times worthier than gold blabla. Or similar

And that metal is miracle coin metal

aw yea lel forgot about that, well if a dev said it than it must be true ;/

Wrong

What's it then?

aw yea lel forgot about that, well if a dev said it than it must be true ;/

Admin/dev is always right, no matter how ridiculous.

Yep everyone is going nuts for this but i believe i want this! Please make it real in the real way! Make it easier to get...

:nea:

Yup , instead of buying items and selling them for gold trade them for gold wtihout buying an item , well as lalouss said price of miracle coins is not stable , some items can sell more in gold and other items less . It is kinda complicated

nope. I'm saying the exact opposite. If they gave us an option to buy gold through mcoins...that would be bad.

lol

Edited by Shuggar

nope. I'm saying the exact opposite. If they gave us an option to buy gold through mcoins...that would be bad.

lol

u seem lost about ur own suggestion:

U said: How about giving us the option to purchase an x amount of gold with miracle coins

that exactly means wht heavybowus said OwO

u seem lost about ur own suggestion:

U said: How about giving us the option to purchase an x amount of gold with miracle coins

that exactly means wht heavybowus said OwO

Did u even read his suggestion? There were like almost only arguments why u should NOT introduce this (which is also his suggestion)

Im lost

same lel

i suggest u edit ur suggestion dude its very confusing, why would u suggest something ur against it just to show us something, idk if i understood right anyway im still lost cu xD

Another option for mcoin buyers? Shud try from a non-buyer's point of view

"Eww another advantage for mcoin peeps, fine I'll quit this shitty P2W game"

True story, there are many ppl who hate mcoin users (not me), and that might make them quit which in fact some did already, you might even spend extra cash then you get broke and say bb to ws

Edited by Tood

2 days ago I was eating some yogurt when I saw it expired 2 years ago.

The reason you survived: the spoon is made out of miracle metal, you decide to sell it but... How?

Cant go mcoins to gold directly duh

same lel

i suggest u edit ur suggestion dude its very confusing, why would u suggest something ur against it just to show us something, idk if i understood right anyway im still lost cu xD

Read his suggestion carefuly. there's nothing which is confusing.

He basically said:

If you introduce mc to gold exchange the prices will go up to the sky and economy will be less and stuff

So he wants to tell devs

Do not introduce mc to gold exchange option

same lel

I didn't suggest something I'm against. I'm just suggesting something they don't do something to begin with.

And all your arguements as to why this idea is bad (not that I'm defending it) can be solved.

You say that there is definite way to figure out a price for miracle coin to gold...

whatever price they figure out, it can be close to however we value gold, or maybe specifically the server. I can see that being a tedious job as the value of gold to miracle coin will never stay the same right? Well who's to say that the price for gold through mcoins can't change either?

And if the arguement that:

"This amount of gold for my mcoins is stupid, I can just buy ____ and sell that for more!"

Well then you go ahead. But even though you will have to less than what you could have gotten for selling said item, you will have the luxury of getting gold right away instead of waiting by having to sell.

And I guarantee people will utelize this option.

Oh dammit i'm arguing against my own point.

are you confused more?

lel omg xD now understood

ur suggestion devs to not make this suggestion but wht for? as u stated another site/game did it, u could have easily asked a devs if they might do this feature in the future, without needing to explain the concequences non the less i understood u now :)

sry first time i see someone suggestion not to do a suggestion that he begins with suggesting it OwO

if i remember well, someone asked few years ago mcoin to gold exchange system if will happen, but a dev answered it wont happen, idk where topic was, cu ^^

Oh mm alright now I understood it like u said it . You made a suggestion for devs not to add something because will ruin game but after you say people could utilise it but still , devs can't set price of mcoins it is a different currency and we don't know if it is more valuable or not . I stay normal with your 'suggestion' I don't say good/bad , gluck

• 2 weeks later...

How about giving us the option to purchase an x amount of gold with miracle coins! Instead of forcing players to purchase items through miracle coins only to resell, they can just cut out the middle man and buy the gold directly.

Sounds like an awesome idea right?

In theory yes. A certain site decided to do the very same thing, but even though nothing good came from that, I can use their mistake to help another site avoid doing the same thing.

Besides the obvious "but if cashers stop buying items and just start buying gold, non-cashers won't be able to buy the items they need" there is another side effect, hyperinflation.

Gold is generated every single day from killing mobs yes, which means that every day the game is getting richer in gold. Even though the marketplace/dealer helps dump some of the gold through the tax, the purchasing of expert skills, and such other methods..the game is sort of in a balance. It generates gold and loses gold.

But by having the option to purchase gold with miracle coins, you will be generating a massive amount of gold into the system. Prices will skyrocket, and since people might not buy items to resell, that will cause the price of said items to ride as well.

Never give us the option to buy gold directly if it wasn't obvious before.

If will lead chaos!

Ty for your time.

What? this doesn't belong in this sub-forum since I technically didn't suggest an idea to implement into the game? Well I "suggest" you shut up. I suggested an idea that they should NOT do, if it was not obvious to them already. Just wanted to make sure that at least something good came from that one site's stupid decision.

Do you want to fall down Miracle Shop? :)