Disable Exchange

Shuggar

Short but sweet.

Just like party invites, give us a checkbox option to disable/enable exchanges. No point filing up your ignore list for people just being too persistent on exchanging with you.

Edited by Shuggar

yas pls, nabs be liek "sendin exchange to this player fur an infinite number of times wil make him change his mind an solve all my problums givin me free insane amounts of monay in exchange of nuthin"

I often get "random" exchanges o.O so maybe this is good c:

It's more than often to me from gold begerz lel 

Yeah, would be neat. But sometimes, when people exchange me, I know they simply wanted to inspect me but missclicked

You will see he tried to exchange you on info so you will say .. oh ye they inspect me now 8)

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a naked scammer called "Nomefolles" stalking me... without saying anything.... on eu

Lol I took him to MC's territory on map 2, got some popcorn and watched him getting ganked, then I ganked his ganker

Anyways, disabling exchange stuff is present in many, many games so I guess its a simple idea but effective

Edited by Tood

Please this, ppl spamming exchange for free shit or stupid trades is so frustrating. Especially when you're typing a message on a slow ass phone, so the virtual keyboard lags, and they exchange you resetting the message.

Please this, ppl spamming exchange for free shit or stupid trades is so frustrating. Especially when you're typing a message on a slow ass phone, so the virtual keyboard lags, and they exchange you resetting the message.

I hate how many times that happens to me....