Quitting the Warspear empire

GRAAv

As most of you know I'm Graav the feared barbarian of US sapphire I've played for quite sometime & I'm just done.. I'm pure MC and the MC continues to get crapped on... Elf side is super op MC side hasn't gotten better at all through out countless updates there is no balance. But if you complain about balance you get shut down quick.... I can't even post helpful ideas on forums without getting shut down instantly..

I'm level 24 finally it just sucks I can't even have fun cause all there is to do is DG & PVP & maybe arena.. but  without spending real world cash I cant have fun because I need signs to amp to become stronger then players who somehow always become stronger then me ... I never get drops in DG ether through out the 4-5 years I've been playing I've gotten crap drops to the point I don't even DG anymore I don't even know what to do when I log on but check market to see if theirs any interesting costumes..

I've even tried making a new character to have fun & do something else but I can't even get passed ash coast quests because the all mighty elf race is always raiding us with their now 3 star war bonuses.... like wtf I don't even like elves but now I can't even go to elf side if I wanted too... So now I'm left in this rutt where I ether have to spend my real world money to have fun or I just sit around getting beat up trying to have fun to the point I nerdrage... that not fun at all...I'm just at a loss for words

So i'm just done sorry guys who enjoyed playing with me I'll miss you but theres alot wrong for Gamers who actually love the Art Of Gaming I don't care if you think I'm wineing I'm just stating how I feel & how it's been for me to play this game.. I've spend maybe over 2000$ on mcoins in the last 4-5 years & for what a couple updates to make me feel like crap when I play? I don't feel happy I feel oppressed & depressed

But anyways long story short I'm quitting after all theses year have fun fellow players its the only thing that counts in a video game...

yeah the good luck will come when I quit this money machine & invest in my real life & a xbox 360...

Hey noob i know i've compared you and could kill your char easily

Maybe that's the reason you retired from this game. B)

If you are really quit, unbind your eqps and give em to me. :

So sad we cant arena anymore, I just lose battle against Slaught 4- 3 few hours ago.

Although Im not wearing my best and laggy at last round. But it so fun. I spam for inv you in world chat, but you are not online.

Good luck in your life brah.

Game needs changes but a ignorant community isn't gonna help the game makes people addicts cause of the micro payment system. if they made it so mcoins didnt flash in ur face all the time maybe it would be worth it?

Cya Graav, good luck with the Xbox :huh:  plan. And harsh :mellow:  and trustworthy :mellow:  words as always. Good luck out there, B) biggo. :drinks:  :ph34r: I'll be watching over MCs while you're out. :ph34r: 

Game needs changes but a ignorant community isn't gonna help the game makes people addicts cause of the micro payment system. if they made it so mcoins didnt flash in ur face all the time maybe it would be worth it?

Being addict in any game isn't worth it , be social is the point

This forum is also an elaborate plan by the devs to keep you hooked for life, am sorry to say this but you're still playing "the game".

Remember, the forum...is trolling you.

This forum is also an elaborate plan by the devs to keep you hooked for life, am sorry to say this but you're still playing "the game".

Remember, the forum...is trolling you.

Forum addiction here!

YOU ARE RIGHT MY FRIEND THIS GAME WAS THE BEST BUT THINGS CHANGE WHIT TIME, BE A OLD PLAYER ON WARSPEAR IS JUST NOTHING OUR OLD FRIENDS GAVE UP LONG TIME AGO, BE A BARBARIAN IS THE BEST THING ON WORLD BUT IF YOU DONT SPEND COINS YOUR CHAR IS JUST A MOOB  USING SKILLS :crazy:

IF 1 DAY YOU COME BACK COME TO BR-TOURMALINE TRY A MAGICAL CLASS LIKE WARLOCK, THIS IS GONNA BE FUN FOR SURE IM HERE AS A NECROMANCER HEHE FARM AND HELP THE NOOBS IS NOT SO BAD FOR SOMEONE THAT KILLED MANY ELFS JUST FOR FUN :blush:

HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN;

LONG LIVE TO LEGION B)

Too bad for the russians i can psychologically recognize my problem and solve it as I said if changes are made then il b back

Damn, I didn't have the chance to get hunted by you for stealing your cheese

What a loss

Hi Graav, I been off for months myself and just can't find the will to get back to the grind. I agree that some changes are badly needed in the game in order to get the MC side going again. I feel bad about letting my fellow players and friends down by not playing, but it has just really sucked trying to quest with so many elf out there. I'm going to give the game a try now and then just to help keep the guild alive in memory of "Bloodsick" Good luck in whatever you play.