Which lvl should I choose to fight in arena?

Tess

Hi all :drinks:

I have a lvl 10 ranger character. I want to collect 5k arena points. Should I stay lvl 10 and fight in lvl 7-10 arena? Or should I lvl up and fight in lvl 11-14 arena?

Thanks in advance for your advice :)

get the 14 lvl and collect 15k by that time. It'll be enough for the full arena

Collect 15k by that time? Do you mean I should lvl up to lvl 14 and then fight in arena?

Collect 15k by that time? Do you mean I should lvl up to lvl 14 and then fight in arena?

you shoud fighj whenever you can doesnt matter which level. Its easiest when you are lvl 6 10 14 20 but when you have 5 free tickets and not fighing you re wasting time.

you shoud fighj whenever you can doesnt matter which level. Its easiest when you are lvl 6 10 14 20 but when you have 5 free tickets and not fighing you re wasting time.

I know. I've figured out that if I always keep my free tickets lower than 5 then I can get totally 12 free tickets in 24 hours :D

I just want to know if I'm lvl 14 then will it be harder to win than if I were lvl 10? I know about arena lvl cap. Lvl 14 is the highest lvl in lvl 11-14 arena. Is the competition in lvl 11-14 arena harder than lvl 7-10 arena?

u should start fightin in arena consistently and buyin tickets when u know ur fully equipped and rdy  :aggressive: . lower lvls give out less arena points so keep that in mind.  arena lvl 7-10 and 11-14 are pretty much the same competition wise so it might be a good idea for u to stay at lvl 10 if u know u can keep winning and ONLY move up when ur ready or else ull be wastin ur tickets  :fool: goodluck  :good:

dont reach lvl15 without earnin enough points fr arena bow. Lvl 11-14 arena is the best. reach lvl13 and try to get a +5 longbow and am sure u can win 60-70% of all matches. Lvl7-10 arena gives very little arena points and also its  hard to find a good partner at tat lvl.  :facepalm:

u should start fightin in arena consistently and buyin tickets when u know ur fully equipped and rdy  :aggressive: . lower lvls give out less arena points so keep that in mind.  arena lvl 7-10 and 11-14 are pretty much the same competition wise so it might be a good idea for u to stay at lvl 10 if u know u can keep winning and ONLY move up when ur ready or else ull be wastin ur tickets  :fool: goodluck  :good:

Hmm. That's confusing.  U say the competition in lvl 7-10 and lvl 11-14 are pretty much the same and there are more points in lvl 11-14 arena. Then why are u saying that I should stay at lvl 10?

By the way, I can't buy mcoins so no mshop arena tickets for me.

i meant u should stay at lvl 10 if u know u can keep winning and earn points there so u get ur 5k APs faster

Hmm. The problem is, I dont't know for sure if I can always keep winning in lvl 10. Becuz u see, sometimes I'm against rich player's like Thexilon who have very high amped weapons. In those cases I always lose :(