is this legal?

naonw

so guys i have some question , i voted warspear for the best mmo game but i did something , i cleared the cookies and data from the safari (iphone) so i can vote it again as much as i wanted, so the question is : is that legal and how about my votes is it counted or no?

thanks  :good:

If you do this I will report you to the voting page thats cheating. Actually SS I'm posting this on the site as a bug report

Omg :facepalm:

If you do this I will report you to the voting page thats cheating. Actually SS I'm posting this on the site as a bug report

Edited by Xredbirdx

u mad brah?

Regardless if it's legal or not, your conscious should tell you the answer. If this game has to depend on players cheating a voting system for certain reasons...then it should ask itself:

are the players doing this because they genuinely want their favorite game to win?

Or because they offered incentive rewards in the event the game does win?

Warspear will never get its award for best mmo again because back in the day it wasnt so pay2win oriented now it is. No mmo is good if you pay2win.

Warspear will never get its award for best mmo again because back in the day it wasnt so pay2win oriented now it is. No mmo is good if you pay2win.

I must say, get used to it. Almost every f2p game nowadays is p2w.

Regardless if it's legal or not, your conscious should tell you the answer. If this game has to depend on players cheating a voting system for certain reasons...then it should ask itself:

are the players doing this because they genuinely want their favorite game to win?

Or because they offered incentive rewards in the event the game does win?

Because we like the game.

One cant be dumb enough to fake a vote for 3 set quest items

I must say, get used to it. Almost every f2p game nowadays is p2w.

Thats actually a huge lie maybe you should go look around on the steam community theirs a huge selection of games that require actual hard work

I wouldn't doubt it you gotta try hard as you can when you have a shitty p2w game you MAKE players pay for

Devs pay me: €0,00 per month lol.

And youdie, if you don't buy Miracle Coins, it's certainly harder but also more fun.

Why is this retard not banned yet?

Well simply because I'm not a retard, Lmao nice downer though I'm sure you're the first one to use that ahaha. I honestly don't see how people have fun.

Well simply because I'm not a retard, Lmao nice downer though I'm sure you're the first one to use that ahaha. I honestly don't see how people have fun.

>downer

>first

>fun

Here you go, solid proof

I enjoy getting rekt by high amped lvl 10s while I'm 17