Craft in melee weapon cycle has a bug?

XeNoN

I'm crafting in melee weapon. now my problem is the weapon I want to craft won't appear in crafting list! I've been keeping my eye on melee weaon craft for 2-3 days just to craft the weapon I want but still it won't appear. The weapon that always appear again and again are northern lords shield, glaive of sudden doom, deep lords Gladius, ents enchanted kris, ents enchanted labrys, moon spear, moon shield, again and again for whole day in 3 days now.. I'm upset by this cycle, pls fix repeating of craft list in melee weapon thanks

What are you trying to craft? If deeplord hatchet, it was removed from craft long ago. If other weapons then be patience it will appear :P

yes i agree xenon coz we have the same problem.. im also crafting a lvl 14 weapon but the northern lords mace wont appear :-! im waiting for it for almost a week. me nazwarrior and driller waiting for it to appear, we even dont have a good slp bcoz we keep an eye for that mace 24/7 :-!... and also i seen a bug or idk maybe its a bug coz lately i saw hatchet of the full moon in craft list. after that the notification notify that theres a rare craft melee weapon hatchet of the full moon:-! again! it repeated twice *z* ... i hope devs fix that repeating of craft job in the list coz its very annoying to those who craft equipments. thanks!

yes i agree xenon coz we have the same problem.. im also crafting a lvl 14 weapon but the northern lords mace wont appear :-! im waiting for it for almost a week. me nazwarrior and driller waiting for it to appear, we even dont have a good slp bcoz we keep an eye for that mace 24/7 :-!... and also i seen a bug or idk maybe its a bug coz lately i saw hatchet of the full moon in craft list. after that the notification notify that theres a rare craft melee weapon hatchet of the full moon:-! again! it repeated twice *z* ... i hope devs fix that repeating of craft job in the list coz its very annoying to those who craft equipments. thanks!

I'll check if it works properly, thank you

I'll check if it works properly, thank you

thanks peter! now the craft for rare melee weapons works well. thanks alot..

I neeeeed help .....!!!!! Devs why why why???? Weapon level 14 re-forge!! Everytime I craft weapon level 14 re-forge i always got molten war hammer I'm just wondering why I can't get serrated labrys or serrated blade? Is this a bug again? Or what? Pls answer me devs

I neeeeed help .....!!!!! Devs why why why???? Weapon level 14 re-forge!! Everytime I craft weapon level 14 re-forge i always got molten war hammer I'm just wondering why I can't get serrated labrys or serrated blade? Is this a bug again? Or what? Pls answer me devs

Try again

Try again

. Are u sure? I want a developer will reply to me so I will have a confidence to craft again and again.... Pls help me Devs pls.. Edited by Dmurk

Ohh my!!! Still molten war hammer :! I had 4 molten war hammer now and no serrated blade or labrys exist. And the problem is no more energy catalyst in dealer now :( why it won't craft a labrys or blade ? :(