npc shop traders

candy12222

A few times before when i would go to npc to sell extra mob drops, i'd accidently sell my dq drops. My mouse is old and double clicks by itself so sometimes those things happen, but recently my friend accidently sold all of his lab armor... don't ask me how but he did.

I think the npc's should hold things you sold for at least a day in order to give players a chance to recover sold items .

yup but i m too fast in closing that window...lost many drops by that means...including 10signs :facepalm: :facepalm:

It‘s already possible to redeem sold items before you close the window.

Опубликованное фото

This is one the greatest suggestions ever bro, this can fix all those problems, you know like those nubiez who buy arena staff trading to shaman or bow for rogue wait no, rogue no use bow broder, this is good broder, I feel those nubiez, poor people bro, spend long time to get arena points bro and then they screw up bro, reminds me when I wanted to buy arena staff for my girlfriend Myth, sad I couldn't refund it or trade it so poor sexy Myth had to use genie quest staff, hope they add this in 3.0 bro,,

This is one the greatest suggestions ever bro, this can fix all those problems, you know like those nubiez who buy arena staff trading to shaman or bow for rogue wait no, rogue no use bow broder, this is good broder, I feel those nubiez, poor people bro, spend long time to get arena points bro and then they screw up bro, reminds me when I wanted to buy arena staff for my girlfriend Myth, sad I couldn't refund it or trade it so poor sexy Myth had to use genie quest staff, hope they add this in 3.0 bro,,

I dont think you understand what i mean, I'm saying that the npc's should hold what you sold to them for a certain period of time. This is standard in most online games that I've played and it would really help avoid items that were sold by mistake or that you might want back.

It‘s already possible to redeem sold items before you close the window.

Yes i know its already possible to redeem items when the window is open, but when the window closes you cannot. When i was a newbie i was very clumsy and i would sell quest items by mistake (though i still do that sometimes and lose 40/40 quest items :facepalm:  because most quest items and mob items look exactly the same!) If the npc's held those items then it would have saved me all those hours i had to redo the dq.  :lol:

A few times before when i would go to npc to sell extra mob drops, i'd accidently sell my dq drops. My mouse is old and double clicks by itself so sometimes those things happen, but recently my friend accidently sold all of his lab armor... don't ask me how but he did.

I think the npc's should hold things you sold for at least a day in order to give players a chance to recover sold items .

:good: i agree. Sold out to shop my 3 dull crystals of accuracy :bad: :lol:

I dont think you understand what i mean, I'm saying that the npc's should hold what you sold to them for a certain period of time. This is standard in most online games that I've played and it would really help avoid items that were sold by mistake or that you might want back.

actually I know what you mean, you don't know what I mean cause I made it hard to understand with bro  :lol:  but yes this is a good idea