? Vs Warlock and Runners

Robin Brar

hi guys good morning here I just wana ask about what class I should chose to kill a warlock ? And some people who kite always,

1.) Druid

2.)Ranger

3.)Priest

Answer me one of em, I am thinking of Druid or Ranger ( Druid actually)

Hmm i don't want to explain because it is absurd as there are a lot of topics like this back to back its killing me

Edited by YellowDiamond69

Druids are too many already but strong enough if we contain secret link , besides it is a strong balanced class if learn good combos 

Ranger is a pew machine , much more if using bow as has too many damage skills (must also focus on having a good hp)

Priest to kill warlock .. well if he's a nweb he will follow you when you use elusive but Generally is good healer and useful everywhere as there are not so many like the other 2 refered.

I suggest you not to make a character just to pvp warlocks it's kinda a waste ? That's what i believe.

hi guys good morning here I just wana ask about what class I should chose to kill a warlock ? And some people who kite always,

1.) Druid

2.)Ranger

3.)Priest

Answer me one of em, I am thinking of Druid or Ranger ( Druid actually)

Druid c:

Priest isnt good against warlock sometimes or most of the time you cant heal yourself.

A priest is amazing to counter locks if youre used to playing one. If you want fast kills a bit easier ranger with good dmg and mdef is the best choice.

Hmm i don't want to explain because it is absurd as there are a lot of topics like this back to back its killing me

Just asked one of em I didn't asked for explanation but thanks u wasted more words to saying u can't explain about it rather than giving a clear answer, my apologies but thanks

A priest is amazing to counter locks if youre used to playing one. If you want fast kills a bit easier ranger with good dmg and mdef is the best choice.

Thanks bro I got it :)

Thanks to cyber and heavy the thing is I have a bd already and ranger /priest/Druid already but never used em I just play be tats why am so confused

Bladedancer may is the strongest class right now why dont you focus on him :D

Druid is a stronger support class than priest and priest is more useful as a support class . Ranger is good to make load of damage in everything . Better you should decide on your own that you won't regret it later . Good luck bro (:

Ahaha nice , may luck be with you !

Hope you kill every warlock , play smart :D

Edited by heavybowus