[2015.06.26] Moments of history. Warspear Chronicles. Chapter II

Peter_Munk

%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B0.jpg

Not far from Nadir-Sard, brave men found a few shards of the White Pilgrim's Spear which scattered after the Great Rift. It was made of a metal ten times more precious than gold. Traders of Chainless League started making blue coins out of it and sold the best items that were only available through the Miracle Shop (1.0.0). Later, rangers from both Alliances found a vast dungeon under Berengar's citadel with a Secret Sanctuary at its depth. Berengar used to worship Avenger there – one of the first dragons of Arinar. They also found hidden caches full of Crimson Corundums. Traders were selling their best items for these rare crystals. (1.0.0 – 1.9.0).

Whilst busily exploring new lands, the beginning of Median Night went unnoticed by the warring factions. Forces of Firstborn Evil tried to lure fools with cursed gold, hidden in huge laughing pumpkins scattered throughout Arinar. However Sentinels and Legion resisted the temptation. At the same time, a huge number of spectators could witness the first Arena battles in their capitals. (2.0.0)

In winter everyone was able to join the Day of World Creation celebrations. Sentinels and Legion warriors went to the Snow Boundary to visit the White Elder himself for the first time. Everyone who needed help went there, put down their weapons and forgot about their disagreements. But not for a long of course. During this period, skilled artisans crafted enchancement spheres to make weapons even deadlier. (2.5.0)

As soon as the holiday was over, Berengar's spirit called the heroes again. He told them that he once left Arinar and found himself in a mysterious world, a world called Astral. Wanting to travel between the worlds more frequently, Berengar created a path - an Astral Labyrinth. However it was immediately filled with creatures from other worlds. Berengar was lost and his body was no more, however his spirit survived, waiting for revenge. Heroes of both Alliances went into the Labyrinth through open portals and performed great feats and fought creatures from other worlds. (2.6.0 Astral Labyrinth).

To be continued.

MCs are only ten times more valuable than gold? Now go tell that to the dealers. I need some of those cheap signs, pretty please.

Edited by TheCabbage
Better joke

The ratio of gold and mcoins confirmed: 10:1. Wonder why it isn't like that in the game...

No wiser words has been spoken.

Because of the gold/mcoins scale, im thinking about quitting buying mcoins, even in dungs can gain more profit then selling mcoins.

I see sort of many typos again :D

Doesn't matter, awesome story! :good:  :clapping:

Shush grammar Nazi :P

I love the story! Go move on like that :)

Well, whaddya know! *claps*

The memories of when I started playing..
Where my brother was pissed off for being "slow".
(Reading quest dialogs. *chuckles*)

*vanishes*

Wow *claps* that's great!

Looking forward to read the next chapter *smiles*

*vanishes*

(Vera's style *blushes*)

Ahe.. *blushes*

You have me there confused, milady.

For a moment, I thought it was still one of my comments. *chuckles*

Well, I guess the next chapter will be the "Crossroads"..

Where I became a Death Knight of King Orin's Legion.

(and my biggest dilemma was either to be a SUN or a MOON defence type DK where I should be a PHYSICAL defence type one. *laughs*)

Ahe.. *blushes*

You have me there confused, milady.

For a moment, I thought it was still one of my comments. *chuckles*

Well, I guess the next chapter will be the "Crossroads"..

Where I became a Death Knight of King Orin's Legion.

(and my biggest dilemma was either to be a SUN or a MOON defence type DK where I should be a PHYSICAL defence type one. *laughs*)

Oh *salutes* i'm sorry that i have confused you with my comment *regrets*

I like how you post your comments, unique *smiles*

Yeah, the next chapter gonna be more interesting *chuckles*

See you *vanishes*

Clever!

see they willingly acknowledge it but aren't willing to change it for the better of players ":b

see they willingly acknowledge it but aren't willing to change it for the better of players ":b

Here is why: If the mcoin prices are low ===> people stop buying it for sale ===> the people who used to buy the mshop items via gold through sellers see themselves forced to directly buy it ===> probably more profit, or maybe not because you gotta buy a lot to get enough gold to buy other stuff.

The prices as they're now are good for the people who can't\doesn't want to buy mcoins with money, the frequent sales are keeping the prices low. It's good for most of the players who never buy (as if) or almost never buy mcoins, but bad for those players who buy mcoins frequently.

thats what i mean but they should raise mcoin prices. gold would raise up

Don't match to the topic but to answer you I say prices are alright of the items and of the services in some countries are kinda high and in others kinda cheap , and you made a whole topic with traveling merchant which wouldn't increase the value of gold but would actually decrease pretty enough .

Not far from Nadir-Sard, bravemen found a few shards of the White Elder's Spear which scattered after the Great Rift. It was made of a Metal ten times more precious than gold. Traders of Chainless League started making blue coins out of it and sold the best items that were only available in the Miracle Shop (1.0.0).

it means 1 mcoin = 10 gold *-* a set of sign cost 2390 gold, okno

%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B0.jpg

Not far from Nadir-Sard, brave men found a few shards of the White Elder's Spear which scattered after the Great Rift. It was made of a Metal ten times more precious than gold. Traders of Chainless League started making blue coins out of it and sold the best items that were only available through the Miracle Shop (1.0.0). Later, rangers from both Alliances found a vast dungeon under Berengar's citadel with a Secret Sanctuary at it's depth. Berengar used to worship Avenger there – one of the first dragons of Arinar. They also found hidden caches full of Crimson Corundums. Traders were selling their best items for these rare crystals. (1.0.0 – 1.9.0).

Whilst busily exploring new lands, the beginning of Median Night went unnoticed by the warring factions. Forces of Firstborn Evil tried to lure fools with cursed gold, hidden in huge laughing pumpkins scattered throughout Arinar. However Sentinels and Legion resisted the temptation. At the same time, a huge number of spectators could witness the first Arena battles in their capitals. (2.0.0)

In winter everyone was able to join the Day of World Creation celebrations. Sentinels and Legion warriors went to the Snow Boundary to visit the White Elder himself for the first time. Everyone who needed help went there, put down their weapons and forgot about their disagreements. But not for a long of course. During this period, skilled artisans crafted enchancement spheres to make weapons even deadlier. (2.5.0)

As soon as the holiday was over, Berengar's spirit called the heroes again. He told them that he once left Arinar and found himself in a mysterious world, a world called Astral. Wanting to travel between the worlds more frequently, Berengar created a path - an Astral Labyrinth. However, it was immediately filled with creatures from other worlds. Berengar was lost and his body was no more, however his spirit survived, waiting for revenge. Heroes of both Alliances went into the Labyrinth through open portals and performed great feats and fought creatures from other worlds. (2.6.0 Astral Labyrinth).

To be continued.

Can you spot the typos, please? :) It will be useful

All typos I noticed are made bold and size 14. Hope you use it well :P

Citadel is not written with "y".

Metal not with capital "m".

In whilst you forgot to add the "l".

Oh, yes, I thought you posted the original text, not fixed version. Thank you!

Oh, yes, I thought you posted the original text, not fixed version. Thank you!

I really love how you make stories, I can't wait next chapter Peter! I also voted for your game on voting site! Hopefully after event to have an great update! :)

And yeah, on news, your link for vote don't work, it not redirect players to site, it just don't work, doesn't matter how much time i press link, it don't redirect me to the voting site.

And yeah, on news, your link for vote don't work, it not redirect players to site, it just don't work, doesn't matter how much time i press link, it don't redirect me to the voting site.

Oh, bummer. Try it now, it must work

Today, in less than 2 hours.

Okay thanks, hopefully there will be update so there would be something new right after event, maybe you have surprise for us who knows. :D